SOLD: for sale

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by drybone, Nov 14, 2006.

1. drybone

drybone New Member

I have three big gun ships for sale. I was a member of the midatlantic battle group, until I move to Fl.
    One is a small tanker,it is unarmed, and has seen battle,and survived nicely, it has neutral buoyancy (it stays on top when sunk)and runs on a two channel radio.
    Next is a very nice wooden hulled armed Liberty ship, it too has seen battle, but never sank, it has sank a battle ship with it's rotating, single barrel, .177 caliber (BB) gun. It operates on a simple four channel radio.
    And last is my WW1 HMS Lion, it has a wooden hull, four rotating and deppressable turrets, that are set to fire two at a time, front or rear, this ship has seen battle and never sank, it performed remarkably and has had some success it has two motors and twin rudders, it maneuvers very nice, it uses an eight channel radio for it's operation.
    All of these ships were built to big gun rules and regulations, speed is set to scale and should need no adjustments, adjustable CO2 regulators are in place as well as the bottle regulator.
    If you are interested, photos and references are available, just send me an e-mail to : byronaro_at_verizon_dot_net
    Thanks,
    Byron

2. happy

happy New Member

RE: for sale See my email
    Thanx jordan

3. pew-pew-pew

pew-pew-pew Member

RE: for sale where in florida are you located?

4. pew-pew-pew

pew-pew-pew Member

RE: for sale Im in florida too... you should probably start a club there if you want to get back into the game

5. Kotori87

Kotori87 Well-Known Member

RE: for sale Hey Byron, could you post some pictures of the two transports you have for sale? I would like to see both the interior and exterior of both ships. What thickness balsa are they sheeted with? Also, how much are you asking for them? I am in California, so if you could include a shipping estimate that would be great.

6. shakeyboba

shakeyboba Member

RE: for sale I once lived in Florida, and it would take a whole task force to fight off the gators. Dont lose a boat the are not retrieveable.

Bob
    Empire State Battle Group

7. Tugboat

Tugboat Facilitator RCWC Staff Admiral (Supporter)

RE: for sale We battle down here all the time!

8. medica430

medica430 New Member

RE: for sale Are any of the ships still available? I might be interested in any or all of them depending on the price.

9. TRich19

TRich19 Member

RE: for sale Hey could u post those pictures of the lion im lookin for a starter ship and it looks like a good one thanks

10. TRich19

TRich19 Member

RE: for sale Hey i am interested in buying your lion so email me at Titans8u@aol.com about the price
    Thanks

11. Sneakshot

Sneakshot New Member

RE: for sale is this post to out of date or is there still a convoy ship for sale?

12. bmarkb

bmarkb Active Member

RE: for sale All three ships were sold.