SOLD IOWA CLASS MISSOURI hull and superstructure FORSALE 60.00 obo

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by mikejames, Mar 9, 2012.

1. mikejames

mikejames New Member

SOLD
    have missouri /iowa class hull from swampworks. and some of the superstructure. 3 big cannon turrets, 8 smaller turrets. universal set with dogbone and the 6-12v 550 drive motor with 550 motor mount . and also one brass propeller. All for 60 obo my email address is black1963ss@yahoo.com . i can take pics please email me .I am in killeen texas 76542 . it weights 7 lb at the most. the box is 75 in long 14 in wide 6 in tall. please email me if you need any more info i also posted sum pictures on the post .thanks.</span></h2>
    <p> </p>

2. buttsakauf

buttsakauf Well-Known Member

RE: IOWA CLASS MISSOURI hull and superstructure FORSALE 60.00 obo If someone who really wants to build an Iowa Class doesn't buy this post haste, then I just might out of principal. That is a great price.
    Das Butts

3. Tugboat

Tugboat Facilitator RCWC Staff Admiral (Supporter)

RE: IOWA CLASS MISSOURI hull and superstructure FORSALE 60.00 obo If you buy it, we can run a pair of them next spring :)Mine's being built in 1980's trim :)

4. ship crazy

ship crazy Active Member

RE: IOWA CLASS MISSOURI hull and superstructure FORSALE 60.00 obo I'll buy it, as long as the shipping is not to excessive.
    Ship Crazy

5. crzyhawk

crzyhawk Well-Known Member

RE: IOWA CLASS MISSOURI hull and superstructure FORSALE 60.00 obo for that price, shipping shouldn't matter.

6. moose421

moose421 Member

RE: IOWA CLASS MISSOURI hull and superstructure FORSALE 60.00 obo Wow that is cheap. My wife would stuff me and bury it if I bought it.

Kim

7. mikejames

mikejames New Member

RE: IOWA CLASS MISSOURI hull and superstructure FORSALE 60.00 obo I am in killeen texas 76542 . it weights 7 lb at the most. the box is 75 in long 14 in wide 6 in tall. please email me if you need any more info.

8. KeriMorgret

KeriMorgret Facilitator RCWC Staff Vendor

RE: IOWA CLASS MISSOURI hull and superstructure FORSALE 60.00 obo You'll want to ship that ground and not air. It may still hit dimensional weight with ground, but it certainly will by air, and can triple your costs.

9. buttsakauf

buttsakauf Well-Known Member

RE: IOWA CLASS MISSOURI hull and superstructure FORSALE 60.00 obo If no one offers to buy it in the next 24-48hrs, then I will purchase it. It is one of the few 6.5 unit and up ships I really care for. Bismarck and Littorio aren't bad but Bismarck is too common and Littorio just doesn't quite appeal to me like an Iowa class does.
    Das Butts

10. bear23462

bear23462 Active Member

RE: IOWA CLASS MISSOURI hull and superstructure FORSALE 60.00 obo
    Mike,
    Please refer to my e-mail. Thanks for your time.
    Ken

11. mikejames

mikejames New Member

RE: IOWA CLASS MISSOURI hull and superstructure FORSALE 60.00 obo
    i understand the shipping . so anyone who want can give me 40.00 and setup the shipping so all i gots to do is drop it off. would be good for me..

12. mikejames

mikejames New Member

Thank you to all who has posted you guys are the best .