SOLD: LOTS of ship plans for sale

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by dietzer, Mar 4, 2009.

1. dietzer

dietzer Admiral (Supporter)

All,
    I need to sell off part of my plans collection. Some of these are rare, old, hard to find plans that took me several years to find. There are plans here for ships from each of the major navies.
    Original Booklet of General Plans for DE789-800 (TE), dated Feb 3, 1944. This was copy #4, assigned to the Damage Control Central Repair Two station of the USS Varian (DE 798). Contains separate plates (blueprints) for outboard and inboard profiles, bridges, superstructure decks, main deck, 1st platform, 2nd platform, hold, and the cover and title plate. Plate containing general dimensions and data was lost before I got the set. Excellent resource for building DEs, plates are 1/96 scale and in good condition. $30 OBO
    Booklet of General Plans for USS Fayette APA-43. Contains all 12 original plates still stapled together. Plates include cover sheet, general information and data, outboard profile, inboard profile, bridges, upper deck, main deck, 2nd deck, 1st platform, 2nd platform, 3rd platform, and hold. Cover sheet is stamped 'Preliminary' in red ink and is dated 10-20-43. Plates are in 1/192 scale. Great resource for building and in great condition. $30 OBO
    Plans and instruction booklet from Sterling Models kit of the USS Missouri. Length 55-1/2", beam 6-3/4". Includes plan view, outboard profile, hull lines and stations, and includes 'skin' shapes for skinning the hull in balsa. Plans in excellent condition. $20.00 OBO
    Designi Per Modelli Navali plans:
    Rare original plans by Franco Gay, drawn in 1952, of the Italian Cruiser Giuseppe Garibaldi. Italian text. The plans contain two sheets and include plan view, outboard profile, hull lines and stations, and plans and detail drawings for building the hull out of wooden (balsa) slabs instead of ribs. Plan view and outboard profile are drawn in the old shaded European style of blueprints. Not a lot of detail, but very nice. Plans in 1/200 scale and in excellent condition, and include original cover sheet and advertising material. $20.00 OBO
    David Mac Gregor Plans:
    HMS Daring (British D class destroyers). This is one of the now rare plans drawn by the late Norman A. Ough. Excellent detail, includes outboard profile, plan view, hull stations, plating details, details of guns, TT launcher, bridge, superstructure, boats, etc. Plans are in 1/192 scale and in excellent condition. $25.00 OBO
    HMS Marvel, Algerine class Minesweeper. This is one of the now rare plans drawn by the late Norman A. Ough. Two sheets of plans with excellent detail, includes outboard profile, plan view, hull lines and stations, plating details, details of bridge, boats, gun, minesweeping gear, etc. Plans are 1/96 scale and in good condition. $20.00 OBO
    Musee De La Marine Plans:
    1/300 model plans for the French Cruiser Jeanne d'Arc. One sheet with French text includes plan view, outboard profile, hull lines and stations. Also includes cut-away plan view for placement of barbettes, suggested model access hatches, and props, struts, and rudder. Plans are in excellent condition, and include original cover, history sheet, and two 8x10 photos of the beautifully detailed Jeanne d'Arc model located in the Paris Museum. Taubman's lists these plans as 1/200 scale and sells them for $70, but they are, in fact, clearly marked 1/300 scale. $40.00 OBO
    1/200 scale model plans for the French BB Dunkerque. One sheet with French text includes plan view, outboard profile, hull stations, and detail drawings of AA guns, boats. Also includes simple detail drawings of how to build up the superstructure decks. Plans are in excellent condition and include original cover, history booklet, and two 8x10 photos of the Dunkerque model in the Paris Museum. $40.00 OBO
    Plan B sheet in 1/100 scale for French BB Richelieu. I don't have the rest of this Musee Da La Marine Richelieu set. This sheet gives wonder details of the front/side/rear views of the superstructure, a plan view of the upper gun deck and superstructure placement, and detailed drawings of the whale boats. Plans in good condition, but have three small tears on the corners of some of the creases. $10.00 OBO
    Granbele Schiffsmodelle plans:
    Rare 1/200 scale plan set of the German Cruiser Blucher. Drawn by Verlag Johannes Graupner, there are two sheets in German text. First sheet is in moderate condition, with some wrinkles and some large tears along one crease, shows plan view, outboard profile and hull lines. Second sheet is in good condition and shows hull stations and drawings of superstructure, turrets, boats, etc. With original cover. $15.00 OBO
    Associazione Navimodellisti Bolognesi plans:
    ANB-303, Guilio Cesare, 3-sheets, 1/100 scale, WWI Configuration, very detailed, includes hull lines and stations, $25.00 OBO
    Great Plans (ebay seller):
    1/120 scale plans of the 4-stacker USS Preston, DD-327. First page includes plan view, outboard profile, hull lines and stations and side elevation and deck plan of the model hull showing placement of running gear. Second sheet shows details of boats and derricks, several drawings of how to install the running gear, rigging and mast details, etc. Plans are in excellent condition. $10.00 OBO
    SMC Model Plans (all plans are one sheet unless noted otherwise):
    SMC-121, Z-33/Narvik, 1941, 1/150 scale, $10.00
    SMC-125, Luka Tarigo, 1927, 1/150 scale, $10.00
    SMC-127, Mogador, 1936, 1/150 scale, $10.00
    SMC-290, Attilio Regolo, 1940, 1/200 scale, $10.00
    SMC-270, Trento, 1927, 1/200 scale, $15.00
    SMC-469, Goeben (Moltke), 1912, 1/200 scale, 2 sheets, $15.00
    SMC-190, Bayern, 1916, 1/200 scale, $10.00
    SMC-116, DD Fubuki, 1937, 1/150 scale, $10.00
    SMC-159, BB Queen Elizabeth, 1944, 1/200 scale, $10.00
    Modele Reduit Bateau Plans of the "Super Destroyer" Volta/Mogador. 1/100 scale plan sheet includes plan view, outboard profile, hull stations, and 5 hull cross sections. Text is in french and is in excellent condition. $10.00 OBO
    Photos are available upon request. Payment by postal money order or PayPal, buyer pays shipping.
    I have also posted some of my rare IJN plans for sale on the jaircraft want ads forum, posted under the user name 'dietzer'. If you're interested, you can find them here: http://www.j-aircraft.org/smf/index.php?www;board=8
    Many thanks,
    Carl

2. dietzer

RE: LOTS of ship plans for sale -- Price drop!! price drops in red.

Carl

3. dietzer

RE: LOTS of ship plans for sale -- Price drop!! All plans are SPF.

Carl

4. eljefe

eljefe Active Member

RE: LOTS of ship plans for sale -- SPF!! SPF? What does that stand for?

5. Tugboat

Tugboat Facilitator RCWC Staff Admiral (Supporter)

RE: LOTS of ship plans for sale -- SPF!!
    Sold Pending Tugboat :)

I decided to buy the whole shootin' match. This will work out for the community as anything that isn't copyrighted, or is public domain will appear on this site in the free plans section in 1/144 and 1/96, as soon as I can get it scanned by the blueprint shop in town.

Anybody who thinks the Tugboat doesn't love you guys is smokin' something :) And a Yancy Streeter!

6. dietzer

RE: LOTS of ship plans for sale -- SPF!!
    SPF = Sold Pending Funds
    And yes, Tugboat bought the whole shebang. He definitely loves you guys! :)
    Just don't ask me why... :p
    Carl

7. Kotori87

Kotori87 Well-Known Member

RE: LOTS of ship plans for sale -- SPF!! w00t! Tugboat, you rock!

8. BoomerBoy17

BoomerBoy17 Active Member

RE: LOTS of ship plans for sale -- SPF!! I second that. What would we do with out you?

9. JustinScott

JustinScott Well-Known Member

RE: LOTS of ship plans for sale -- SPF!! Tuggy, did you ever figure out how to upload your plans?

10. Tugboat

Tugboat Facilitator RCWC Staff Admiral (Supporter)

RE: LOTS of ship plans for sale -- SPF!! Every time I do it, it times out after seeming to complete the download. File is the Bearn plans in pdf, size about 3.6MB.

11. NickMyers

NickMyers Admin RCWC Staff

RE: LOTS of ship plans for sale -- SPF!! It definately seems to have a size cutoff - I had similar problems uploading some files for people.