Sold! SOLD!!!!MANY SHIPS AND PARTS FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by MasterClay, Aug 20, 2012.

1. MasterClay

MasterClay Active Member

ok guys i hate to do this but i need the money and have too many projects to complete and so my ships and all parts need to go. there is 2 ships about 98% ready to go, 1 at 75% and 1 at 50% also 2 tanker hulls. all ships were being built for fast gun rule set. i also have many parts and a couple radios i will try to list the best from what i remember
    1. USS Chicago Cruiser great detail 98% complete includes radio and a box of spare stuff
    2.USS Cleveland class Cruiser (wood hull) about 50% complete, i do have all the hardware components and guns for this ship. also i have all molded AA guns and deck guns for this. superstructure is built, motors installed water channeling done very nice hull
    3. IJN Mehoshi Maru tanker 98% done all sheeted and painted just needs the electronics hooked up again
    4. Bogue class carrier kit laser cut pieces 75% done all together motor and shafts installed, rudder hooked up, servos in. ballast installed, water channels and place for bilge pump if you want. just needs sheeted painted and electronics all hooked up i have all the parts
    5. 2 IJN Mehoshi Maru tanker wood hulls, these were spares and are hulls only

as for spares i have some 2 channel radios for transports, pumps, servos, engines, prop shafts, props, misc harware, plans, balsa sheeting, nirtate, aircraft quality wood to use for decks, birch ply for ribs, PJ1 self leveling sealer for hulls, and more that i'm sure i'm forgetting.
    also shipping for all this would be a pain and very expensive and i don't have lots of cash now so pick up would be great, please contact me at jas647@aol.com for info because i don't get on this site much. i don't have any pictures on this computer so let me know what you want to see and i will get it for you. i'm asking $1100 obo for everything shoot me a offer or if you want just one item let me know and we can work out something
    THANKS, Jason

2. Kun2112

Kun2112 Active Member

RE: MANY SHIPS AND PARTS FOR SALE Jason,
    Where are you located? That might help if anyone is considering pickup.

3. MasterClay

MasterClay Active Member

RE: MANY SHIPS AND PARTS FOR SALE Sorry i'm located in Morris, Illinois about a hour south of chicago.

4. MasterClay

MasterClay Active Member

RE: MANY SHIPS AND PARTS FOR SALE Bogue CVE and most of the spare parts are sold

5. bear23462

bear23462 Active Member

RE: MANY SHIPS AND PARTS FOR SALE E-mail sent.

Ken

6. MasterClay

MasterClay Active Member

RE: MANY SHIPS AND PARTS FOR SALE Mehoshi Maru finished tanker is no longer available

7. MasterClay

MasterClay Active Member

RE: MANY SHIPS AND PARTS FOR SALE ok for the ships that are left, i'm asking $450 firm for the Chicago, $300 obo for the Cleveland (includes all parts to finish except radio), and $30 each for the tanker hull frames. i would still like these to be picked up in person or i could meet you somewhere. might be able to ship the tanker hulls. will take $750 for everything left that i have
    Thanks, Jason

ships are located in Illinois email me at jas647@aol.com

8. MasterClay

MasterClay Active Member

RE: MANY SHIPS AND PARTS FOR SALE ok lowering the price $650 for everything i have left must be picked up or i could possibly meet somewhere for pickup

thanks Jason

9. MasterClay

MasterClay Active Member

RE: MANY SHIPS AND PARTS FOR SALE now taking offers on the ships i have left

10. MasterClay

MasterClay Active Member

RE: MANY SHIPS AND PARTS FOR SALE
    Still need to sell these, price now lowered to $350 plus shipping for the Chicago and $200 plus shipping for the Cleveland please email me at jas647@aol.com for questions

11. USS Alabama

USS Alabama Member

RE: MANY SHIPS AND PARTS FOR SALE Could you post pictures of the ships you have left?

12. ship crazy

ship crazy Active Member

OK Jason, It looks like we have a deal for the Chicago when I recieve the itemized list.
    Thanks,
    Ship Crazy:D

13. MasterClay

MasterClay Active Member

RE: MANY SHIPS AND PARTS FOR SALE USS CHICAGO IS SOLD

14. MasterClay

MasterClay Active Member

RE: MANY SHIPS AND PARTS FOR SALE TANKER HULLS ARE SOLD

15. duckie2045

duckie2045 Member

RE: MANY SHIPS AND PARTS FOR SALE Hello , what if anything do you have left ship wise ?

16. MasterClay

MasterClay Active Member

RE: MANY SHIPS AND PARTS FOR SALE message sent duckie

17. USS Alabama

USS Alabama Member

RE: MANY SHIPS AND PARTS FOR SALE How much is the Cleveland now if it is still for sale?

18. duckie2045

duckie2045 Member

what do you want for the Cleav,,and ? you have my ATTN .

19. duckie2045

duckie2045 Member

what do you want for the I J N??????

20. MasterClay

MasterClay Active Member

RE: MANY SHIPS AND PARTS FOR SALE the IJN stuff is all sold and i'm asking $225 plus shipping for the USS Cleveland class and parts GUYS PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL JAS647@AOL.COM i don't get on here much to check messages