[SOLD] Old Swampy IJN Myoko kit on Ebay for sale

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by JohnN, Dec 5, 2011.

1. JohnN

JohnN New Member

Pretty cool find on ebay for only $135 ..just finsihed building the same kit.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-144-IJN-Myoko-Swampworks-/160692655644?pt=Radio_Control_Vehicles&hash=item256a07561c

Thought id give a heads up.

2. tsolson55

tsolson55 Active Member

RE: Old Swampy IJN Myoko kit on Ebay for sale So John how'ed your build go???

3. JohnN

JohnN New Member

RE: Old Swampy IJN Myoko kit on Ebay for sale

Its going good. Put a 550 motor with a two prop shaft gear box. Need to speed test it and waterproof the deck but its pretty much finished now. My brother is going to join and am at the moment building him a French Light cruiser which might be on the water the same time my ship is !

4. tsolson55

tsolson55 Active Member

RE: Old Swampy IJN Myoko kit on Ebay for sale Sweet, on the water by the Jan. battle????
    Skippy

5. tsolson55

tsolson55 Active Member

RE: Old Swampy IJN Myoko kit on Ebay for sale Maybe by the beginning of the year we'll be able to run-n-gun them to death. Keep up the great work.

6. JohnN

JohnN New Member

RE: Old Swampy IJN Myoko kit on Ebay for sale I hope to be on the water in January. Looks like I will at the moment. Now I just got to practice maneuvers and see what the Myoko can do and not do.

Im also building my brother a ship as he wants in too,( French Light crusier glorie ) and he will be battling French. Show him no mercy ! lol

7. Renodemona

Renodemona Well-Known Member

RE: Old Swampy IJN Myoko kit on Ebay for sale Maybe he'll move into a Strassbourg when you move into the Kongo ;)

8. DarrenScott

DarrenScott -->> C T D <<--

RE: Old Swampy IJN Myoko kit on Ebay for sale Ah well look at it this way, since he's going to be French, everyone gets to shoot him. Even you.

9. JohnN

JohnN New Member

RE: Old Swampy IJN Myoko kit on Ebay for sale lol...He might get a Strassbourg as a 2nd ship ! Hes getting pretty into it. Now that Myoko is done, need to start on the Kongo. Got to buy that new deck kit strike has soon.