Sold! [SOLD] SNS Canarias hull, ss, and turrets for sale

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by HunterSix, Sep 17, 2014.

1. HunterSix

HunterSix Member

My son has decided to build the Admiral Scheer instead of the Canarias, so he has his hull, superstructure, turrets and plans for sale. After a conversation with Bod Pottle, he confirmed that its one of his hulls and the funnel in for the Canarias's sister ship. My son would like to get the $175 + shipping that he paid for it so he can buy the internals he needs. PM and I'll send pics.

2. Captkonig

Captkonig Member

RE: SNS Canarias hull, ss, and turrets for sale I might be interested. Please PM at rhelge@aol.com.

Thanks, Bob

3. oldsalt05

oldsalt05 Member

RE: SNS Canarias hull, ss, and turrets for sale If Bob decides he doesn't want it please let me know.
    Thanks,
    Larry pm to larryd788@yahoo.com

4. HunterSix

HunterSix Member

RE: SNS Canarias hull, ss, and turrets for sale PM and email sent to Bob. Larry I'll let you know as soon as I here from Bob.

5. oldsalt05

oldsalt05 Member

RE: SNS Canarias hull, ss, and turrets for sale If Bob decides he doesn't want it please let me know.
    Thanks,
    Larry pm to larryd788@yahoo.com

6. HunterSix

HunterSix Member

RE: SNS Canarias hull, ss, and turrets for sale Sale pending.

7. Bob Pottle

Bob Pottle Well-Known Member

RE: SNS Canarias hull, ss, and turrets for sale
    Today I picked up SNS Canarias from Fed Ex, more than 11 years after I sold the model to Larry Dingle. It's great to have it back - Canarias was my favorite non-capital ship combat model. Larry should receive my model of HMS Hood this week, for which Canarias was a partial trade.
    The hull and other bits Brian has for sale were made by me at the same time as the parts for my model of Canarias. (Strike models has the moulds now: hull, turrets, trunked funnel and streamlined bridge). The funnel Brian has retains the cap unique to Canarias' sistership Baleares, which is part of the mould and is cut off if you want to represent the Canarias instead. This is a fun model to operate and can fight on either the Axis or Allied side as a Neutral country's ship. I expect Canarias to perform better than in the past because of the rule change that gave it a larger rudder since I last battled with it.
    Now I have to build a County Class cruiser to oppose Canarias at the cottage.