SOLD: things for sale

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Battle Squadron' started by sinkin321, Oct 25, 2010.

1. sinkin321

sinkin321 Member

I have a few things that I can part with, here is a list
    HMS Roberts - ready to go but no gun
    DKM Lutzow - ready to go
    HMS Something - British carrier ready to go
    4 two channel- 1 - four channel and one dx6 with 2 receivers
    enough parts to make 6 guns, one reg. 1- 20oz , 1-9oz , 1-24oz bottles
    a lot of bits and pieces for the hobby.
    selling local and in one shot open to offers
    Have started restoring a vintage bike and need a few parts

2. sinkin321

sinkin321 Member

RE: things for sale Ok, seems no takers. Items will be listed on Kijiji so if you want to check on them please do.

3. Bob Pottle

Bob Pottle Well-Known Member

RE: things for sale
    John,
    I'm very interested in the Roberts but have no room for the others.
    What kind of vintage bike did you buy? I'm driving a rebuilt '74 Norton Commando 850 Interstate and '79 Triumph Bonneville 750, both with modernized brakes, solid state electronics vs the Lucas ('Prince of Darkness') system, stainless steel lines and add-on Swedish Setrab oil coolers. Both bikes are better machines than when new. You should consider joining the Atlantic Vintage Motorcycle Society.
    Bob

4. sinkin321

sinkin321 Member

RE: things for sale Ok $400.00 gets you a Roberts, Lutzow with foam structure, British carrier, Sri A. hull, 50 sets of plans, 6 radios, bottles, guns and parts as well as a reg and a lot of bits and pieces. I need room in the shop for new projects and new hobbies. Everone knows that this is a good price so first one to come up with the cash takes All twelve years worth of stuff.

5. Chris Easterbrook

Chris Easterbrook Well-Known Member

RE: things for sale You getting out of the hobby John? Do you still have Tirpitz?

6. sinkin321

sinkin321 Member

RE: things for sale Yes I am getting out of the hobby. Have not been active for the last couple of years anyway, and I have started some new projects.
    Tirpitz was sold to a guy in Halifax for use behind his bar in a boat house as a display. All items that I have for the hobby will be packed up in Dec. and stored if not sold before then to make room in the shop for the Gold Wing and my wifes nighthawk that will be worked on through out the winter
    email off list with questions about what is there as far as parts got, but there is alot of this stuff here.

7. sinkin321

sinkin321 Member

RE: things for sale All has been Sold pending pick up

8. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

RE: things for sale Good to try new Hobbies John. Hope to see you back here again sometime in the future. Glad to hear you were able to sell your stuff.

9. sinkin321

sinkin321 Member

RE: things for sale yes I was glad to. It stayed local and was sold to a member of nabs, not on kijiji were they would have no idea how to use it. Someday I may get back in to the hobby but for now its off to build a paint booth.

10. Craig

Craig Active Member

RE: things for sale Congrats! Very best in your future hobbies John, the hobby loses a Macguvyer Arts Magician and a world class spokesman! Hope to cross paths again one day. Enjoy your RC retirement. Hope the sale is to someone who will make good use of what you had there and grow the hobby.

11. Bob Pottle

Bob Pottle Well-Known Member

RE: things for sale
    Sorry to see you go John, you've done great work for NABS.
    On the other hand, welcome to the vintage bike hobby. Consider joining the Atlantic Vintage Motorcycle Society. It has lots of scenic runs from April to October, meetings year-round, and participates in local MC shows.
    Bob