SOLD VDT For Sale

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Bob, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Bob

Bob Well-Known Member

Ryan is from MN. His email is below. If you make a deal and are going to the Brouhaha I can bring it down with me.
    moo10032@yahoo.com
    VDT for sale. Bought from owner in mid 2006 who had it for over 4 years, its still in good shape. I replaced the wooden deck around the outside recently. It has seen many battles and I even won NATS rookie of the year 2007 with it!
    It comes with all guns, poppet values, tubing everything to fire minus the tank and regulator. 2 fairly new motors and dog bones all ready to go, standard size steering servo. Also comes with a modded waterproof container as the radio box, poppet valves attached and everything (see the pictures). I'm also throwing in a pile of good balsa wood for a re-sheeting and some of the paper used to sheet/patch it. Should be enough there to do a total re-sheet.
    To get it up and running you'll need a pump, battery, radio system, 3 servos (2 for gun fire, 1 for pump switch), some sort of speed control, co2 tank and regulator. One of the props in the back lost a blade so that'll need to get fixed/replaced. All of the wiring is already inside of the water tight box you just have to sort it out and hook stuff up, should be easy to get up and running again!

7 pictures of it here: http://imageshack.us/g/210/minidscf1249.jpg/

Asking $300 for it including shipping. Let me know any questions thanks

2. crzyhawk

crzyhawk Well-Known Member

RE: VDT For Sale Sounds like a good deal.

3. Bob

Bob Well-Known Member

RE: VDT For Sale Sold, I told Ryan to ask for more money :)