Spahkreuzer in Action: an LMS highlights reel

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Kotori87, Mar 1, 2007.

1. Kotori87

Kotori87 Well-Known Member

Well, Eric and I started putting together a highlights reel from the WWCC's 2006 Last Man Standing battle, when we noticed that most of the action clips in some way or another featured my ship, Spahkreuzer SP-1. So with just a little more trimming and some careful timing, we ended up with this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSU8nQ7o0u4

Personally I think this is the cleanest video Eric and I have made yet, since we paid extra-special attention to the editing and timing. I also like the specific subject, but then again I am just a wee bit biased on that account. So watch the movie, enjoy, and post comments! let me know what you think, what worked and what didn't, and how I can make the next production even better.

I plan on uploading the full three-part feature on the Last Man Standing to YouTube this weekend. The LMS feature, along with the other Bitondo Bros productions, are also available on a DVD. So if you like what you see and want more in the future, support some poor college students and buy a DVD! Great for display at model conventions, fleet meets, and even for those lazy days when its just too cold to work on boats. Price is $20, PM or email me if you're interested.

2. pew-pew-pew

pew-pew-pew Member

Amazing what that little ship can do...