Starting yer own club...

Discussion in '1/96 Battlestations' started by pew-pew-pew, Apr 5, 2007.

1. pew-pew-pew

pew-pew-pew Member

well ive noticed the the southeaster attack squadrin ( sas ) is not in florida, it is in georga ( i thought it WAS in florida ) and thats quite a long drive. so im trying to start another. now, i dont know of im aloud to do this. if i can, great! if i cant i can stil go to some battles in georga when i visit my couson there. So if i can do this, tips and some help with it are Needed :)

2. Tugboat

Tugboat Facilitator RCWC Staff Admiral (Supporter)

Actually, the SAS is Georgia, Florida, and a smattering of Carolinians... Mainly Florida guys and Georgia guys

3. pew-pew-pew

pew-pew-pew Member

okay, but anyway, ami aloud to start my nown club?

4. Tugboat

You're allowed to start your own club, nothing says you can't. Get some guys, come up with some rules, and do your thing. It's a lot easier to join an existing club, though.

5. pew-pew-pew

pew-pew-pew Member

okay. well when is the next battle with SAS thats close to miami. or orlando?

6. Tugboat

Probably August. The May battle is in Savannah, GA, and there's no June battle on the calendar right now. July is Nationals which is in Houston, TX this year, so no July battles other than that. So that leaves August.

7. pew-pew-pew

pew-pew-pew Member

well anyway, i have to talked to my mom and dad. they have aproved of the ship. now driving so far was a big fat ugly NO. they said either drop it or make your own club. so i am not determined to start my own. preferably a 1/144 fast gun im miami

8. Anachronus

Anachronus Well-Known Member

Good luck!

9. pew-pew-pew

pew-pew-pew Member

Tug when you say come up with some rules, do you mean i could slightly change a rule? say... you are aloud one rotating turret?...

10. Tugboat

I mean, if you're making your own club, you can make whatever rules you want... Just make them fair and consistent with each other. If you want all turrets to rotate, then go for it :) If you combine that with MWCI's lack of limits on rate of fire, then you will start rolling your ships over enough that you're shooting yourself in the nards :) or at least the knees.