Stuck BB

Discussion in 'Weapons & Pneumatics' started by tgalx3, Apr 4, 2012.

1. tgalx3

tgalx3 Well-Known Member

I have a stuck BB in a 75 rd coil about half way down :(
    I tossed around the idea of making another one. How easy would it be to bend a new coil.
    Or any ideas how to get one out.

2. Bob

Bob Well-Known Member

Coil mags are very hard to make. You can try heating the mag a little and pushing the bb out. Use some solid #14 bare copper wire. Look very carefully at the mag and see where it is deformed give a light squeeze with a plyer to round it back into shape.

3. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

Fill the mag to the top of the loading port. Take a solid brass rod same dia as the bb and place on top of the bb. Tapped very lighty and repeatedly in rapid succession. Make sure the Gas Cap at the bottom of the upfeed tube is removed. You want to make sure your magazine is secured. I've done this method dozens of times and have been able to get the stuck bb out.

4. crzyhawk

crzyhawk Well-Known Member

Are you using the cheap daisy BB's? Occassionally you'll get one a little too large and it causes a jam. If you're not using match grade BB's, crossman copperheads are generally safer to use without fear of jamming then the cheap daisy bb's. Daisy match grade are the best you can get though.