The Bottom Line

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Kotori87, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Kotori87

Kotori87 Well-Known Member

Ladies and Gentlemen! Children of all ages! It is my distinct pleasure to announce the world premier of a Bitondo Brothers Productions film, in association with the Western Warship Combat Club,
    The Bottom Line:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvugEmj3pO0

Those of us here at Bitondo Brothers Productions have labored long and hard to sink the ships you see in this movie. Based on a true story, this movie presents the remarkable transformation of magnificent model ships into denizens of the deep. It contains video footage from 2005, 2006, and 2007. It was the final project for a video editing class, so keep your eyes and ears open for new editing tricks we've learned. Please comment, rate, and let us know what you think.

2. Renodemona

Renodemona Well-Known Member

Looking good guys! Another fantastic video!

3. Gascan

Gascan Active Member

Seems it takes Youtube a bit to process changes. I had Carl upload it as a private video first so we could experiment with encoding it. Once we got something good we made it public and made the announcement, but it seems Youtube didn't process the change immediately. I tried it just now and worked, so give it another shot.

4. donanton

donanton Member

Snappy video. Not enough sinks.

5. klibben

klibben Member

i love the sideline comments...

6. JasonC

JasonC Active Member

loved it

7. Gascan

Gascan Active Member

NOT ENOUGH SINKS?! Eight sinks in under five minutes isn't enough for you? You're insatiable! Since I had to do it for an editing class, I couldn't simply throw together every sink I've ever filmed. Perhaps I may get around to doing that over the break (imagine sinking ships with Requiem for a Tower in the background).

8. lalimerulez

lalimerulez Member

best one ever!!!! I think the best part was when the guys said "I an't no french cheese eating surrender monkey" Keep up the good work!!!