The Legend of Willy Maykett

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Gascan, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Gascan

Gascan Active Member

I just uploaded the latest Bitondo Bros Productions video, codenamed The Legend of Willy Maykett. Starring the four plucky transports built by the BBP shipyard last year, this latest epic portrays the true horrors of war on an unforgiving pond. The film features dramatic, never-before-seen underwater video, action shots filmed during live-fire exercises, and a gripping story that will leave you begging for more. Acclaimed filmmaker Gascan, winner of The Scuttlebutt's prestigious Golden Pump award, says "This movie is a modern masterpiece. I almost cried when the credits rolled." The question everyone has been asking about this movie is "Will he make it?" The answer is here"/>Visit this site.

2. BoomerBoy17

BoomerBoy17 Active Member

Awesome movie, it should be put up for some award.

3. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

I look forward to seeing that. I been off my pc for a few days now.

4. JustinScott

JustinScott Well-Known Member

Very nice guys... hehe.

5. warspiteIRC

warspiteIRC RIP

Where can one get plans for the SS Willy Maykett?

6. Gascan

Gascan Active Member

You mean the ships in the video? We built four tramp steamers to the same design, naming them Ou Maru, Arizona Maru, Silverfish, and Henry Kaiser. In making the video, I combined footage of the Ou Maru and Silverfish from multiple events to create the "Willy Maykett." Later, Carl used a 1/144 plastic model of a fishing trawler to make an even smaller transport that he named Willy Maykett, although it still needs some work. So which Willy Maykett are you asking about, the one in the video or the one that was really built?

7. warspiteIRC

warspiteIRC RIP

The one in the video actually, it looks small and nimble.... Just what is needed in IRC campaign.