Veneto plans

Discussion in 'Washington Treaty Combat' started by Gettysburg114th, May 20, 2008.

1. Gettysburg114th

Gettysburg114th Well-Known Member

Hello all,
    Got a new Treaty guy looking for Vittorio Veneto plans. Anyone have a source. Hey, Carlo you had nice plans for the Veneto, would you be interested in sharing them? Maybe do some molding of some turrets?

2. djranier

djranier Well-Known Member

Does he just want plans, or a ship. I'm really thinking about selling my Roma.

3. Gettysburg114th

Hey djranner,
    Thanks for the reply. I will have to aske Kevin. I think he wants to build his first ship. But, I will check with him.
    Thanks again,

4. djranier

djranier Well-Known Member

Ok, I have not listed it as of yet, still trying to decide. But in MWC fast gun, it just does not stand much chance against the NC's, so why bother fighting it. But in your rules it would do pretty well, since its faster than a NC.

5. Gettysburg114th

Sorry to here that about the VV not standing a chance in your format. That is one of the reasons I play Treaty. EVERYTHING HAS A CHANCE. The North Carolina speed is 28 Knots or 32 seconds per 100 feet while the VVis 30 knots or 30 seconds per 100 feet. She may not be able to turn with it but she can out run it.

6. thegeek

thegeek Well-Known Member

Sure just tell him to contact me personally,
    I also have a complete super for it and all
    the doc's, wow your such a NICE guy BOBO,
    Carlo