WANTED axis cruiser

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by DeletedUser, Jul 14, 2008.

1. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Guest

guys please dont get mad at me but at BC there are no good axis warship on there well there is but not to my liking but if anyone has a destroyer to a battle crusier used ship please tell me or email me at skipsta95@yahoo.com

GUYS I REALLY NEED A SHIP

2. crzyhawk

crzyhawk Well-Known Member

what the is to your liking? If Von der Tann, Prinz Eugen and Koln are not to your liking what is?

3. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Guest

no they are ok but i really dont feel like building one from the get go i wnat to have a used ship so i can see how it was build and then transfer that to ships i build later

4. EricMA

EricMA Member

Okay to buy a used ship ypou have to have money. AI doubt you can find one for a couple of hundred ( atleast one that you would want)So that being said just buy a damn hull and build one will ya. since I have been on this forum all you have done is ask the same questions over and over and everyone has given you the same answers. Just pick a ship. any ship. buy the hull and build it. it is your first ship so no matter what you build you will want something better so just pick one. There is enough information on this forum to help you. You can also go to a build session with you hull and others will help you build it. So you have three choices. 1. come up with a good amount of $. (600 plus) 2. Buy a damn hull and start building. 3. keep doing what you are doing and never get a ship. Personally if it was me I would pick #2. but thats me. Just pick one will ya. it's not hard.

5. klibben

klibben Member

Not a bad idea. While everyone here preaches to build first, I bought a built one first and learned from it. Even after that, I still don't completely understand all the build processes... so just jumping right into it probably would have gotten me either a POS of a ship, or I would have lost all hope and quit.

6. Powder Monkey

Powder Monkey Active Member

I would opt for two my self well said Eric you have away of saying what others are thinking [;)]

7. crzyhawk

If after all this time anyone had a ship to sell him, I think they probably would have.

8. Tugboat

Tugboat Facilitator RCWC Staff Admiral (Supporter)

On the MWCI website, under 'Ships for Sale', Peter Kunisch has a Prinz Eugen hull and plans for sale for a hundred bucks.

9. Powder Monkey

Powder Monkey Active Member

I would snatch that up kid that is the best you will get and is even what you where looking for Jump on it. Nice find Tug

If I had a spare one I would have given it to him to shut him up [;)]

10. crzyhawk

That's the problem Tuggy, he doesn't want to BUILD it, he wants to buy one ready to fight.

Best of luck with that.

11. Tugboat

He needs to put more than one or two hundred on the table. Not being mean, but I'd dearly love to have a Bugatti Veyron and I don't see people lining up to sell me one for 1 or 2 thousand...

12. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Guest

yeah tug i know that there is a Prinz Eugen hull and a bismark for sale but ive benn sending them emails for the past 3 months they were there and no one has replyed

13. klibben

klibben Member

Hey Tug,

New listing for a Bugatti Veyron - CHEAP!

[​IMG]

14. Gettysburg114th

Gettysburg114th Well-Known Member

Sean,
    You got no answer from them?

15. Gettysburg114th

Gettysburg114th Well-Known Member

Sean,
    Did the any of the emails come back saying they were a bad address?

16. Tugboat

And who were you emailing? MWC or Peter K?

17. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Guest

i was emailing peter k and the guy who was selling the bismarck was a bad address

18. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Guest

never mind about that its the other way around the guy who is selling the bismarck hull is getting through and peter k email is saying that it is a wrong address

19. Evil Joker

Evil Joker Member

take down just get something for the 10th time just get something 11th now. and if you dont like any hull out there MAKE ONE

20. crzyhawk

He doesn't want to build a ship.