Looking For Wanted HMS Repulse

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Ironbeard, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Ironbeard

Ironbeard Active Member

Looking to locate and possibly re-acquire the 1/144 Big Gun HMS Repulse that originally was built and fought in the South Coast Battle Group of Southern California. Came with it's own custom carrying box with painted silhouette of the ship on the sides and Union Jack on the top of the box. I know it was around the SCBG for a while after I left the area It was my first big gun ship, a divorce and military obligations forced me to give up the hobby for quite some time....but I'm back and would like to find my old ship. If anyone knows of it's whereabouts or current or past owners, I'd appreciate any information on it. THANKS!

2. WillCover

WillCover -->> C T D <<--

What your describing sounds like what I saw on ebay years back, description said owner died, looking for pics I captured of it.

3. WillCover

WillCover -->> C T D <<--

Only found these two interior shots.

4. Ironbeard

Ironbeard Active Member

YEP!! That's my Repulse!!
    Sure wish I knew who had it these days. I also recognise the Union Jack painted on the sides of the transport box. I must have painted the silhouette on the top...painted it somewhere on the box. Man it's been over twenty years since I was on a pond with her. Good fighting ship. Wonder if she's still around or gathering dust somewhere forgotten.

Hey, does anyone know the whereabouts of JC White or how to get in touch with him? I've tried locating him with no luck. Any assistance would awesome. We were "Plankowners" of the old South Coast Battle Group in Southern California. Use to battle at Prado Dam.