Found! Wanted: Lutzow Hull or Ship

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by mike5334, Jun 4, 2015.

1. mike5334

mike5334 Well-Known Member

Just like the title says, looking for a Lutzow hull or ship, new or used. Please message or email me.

2. jch72

jch72 Active Member

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
    Contact Neil

3. mike5334

mike5334 Well-Known Member

Is he here on RCNC?

4. Lou

Lou It's just toy boats -->> C T D <<-- Admiral (Supporter)

Mike, he posted ships for sale on the IRCWCC mail list

5. jch72

jch72 Active Member

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
    Check June 3 IRCWCC list, title was FW: Ships
    has pics on yahoo groups, he is selling 2 Lutzows

Copy of text from email:

Hey guys this is Neil, ive been busy with life and out of the loop for a few years now and now im selling out everything i have because i just don't have the free time anymore for the hobby at this point. List includes.

-2 Dx6i's one has buttons installed for firing
    -Futaba skysport 5channel which has reciever installed in the USS Santa Fe at the moment
    -2 viper marine 40 speed controls and (1) 25 viper marine i think all brand new in packaging
    -3 strike models control firing boards
    -2 pocket battleships one is pretty much working just needs to be gone over or updated has clippard valves the other i have all the parts and guns i believe to build it minus pluming and electronics even s strike models superstructure kit.
    -SMS VDT which has guns installed and motors just needs electronics
    -SMS Baden Which happens to be Flugel's has guns and pump needs electronics even comes with the wooden box
    -DKM Bismark with delta firing boards clippard noids, stinger pump and traxxas waterproof servo needs drive motors replaced but i have some brand new ones i believe. Just a brief overview of what i have so i can get the word out.
    -Plans for Bismark, SMS Baden and DKM Lutzow i believe or some other pocket battleship.

Im interested in unloading everything in one group package possibly with NATS being in NC in a few weeks. If anyone has any interest i would like to get these models and equipment back into hands that will put them to use. Anyone who is interested let me know. I would like $2000 for the whole lot if anyone wants it at NATS ill even deliver from greensboro to the event or hotel. If i dont sell it as one package i already have the Baden promised to someone, but i guess ill be forced to break up the package. Thanks guys

6. Mark41

Mark41 Active Member

I have a DKM Lutzow hull forsale if interested.
    Mark

7. jadfer

jadfer Well-Known Member

I have Neil's lutzow if you are interested.

8. NASAAN101

NASAAN101 Well-Known Member

jch72,
    How much for just one Dx6i? I have a fubata 6 channel that is going in a 96-scale ship, so i'm looking for a radio for my little American Light Cruiser.
    Nikki