[WITHDRAWN]: 2.4Ghz Futaba 7C FASST radio and 2 receivers

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Kun2112, May 23, 2012.

1. Kun2112

Kun2112 Active Member

I am offering my 7C with a seven channel and a four channel receiver for sale. This also includes the transmitter battery pack, charger, manual, neck lanyard, and box. The transmitter has a knob for rotate and a three position switch that can be used for depression. Both receivers are waterproofed: the seven channel Rx has scotchkote on the board and the seams are sealed with marine goop. The four channel Rx is in a small plastic box sealed with marine goop. Both receivers are
    bound and have six inch servo leads on all channels. One drawback is that the seven channel Rx cannot be bound to a different transmitter because the scotchkote flowed into the bind button housing. I have since added goop over that part of the casing seam.

I bought this new last year for my Battlestations! Mogador, but have decided that I need eight channels for the Gustav V, so I just dropped $450 on a DX8. I am asking $250 or reasonable offers plus shipping. My zip is 45822 if you would want to know a rough estimate on shipping ( I will insure the package for $320, so that will factor into shipping cost). I am willing to drive as far as Dayton OH or Fort Wayne IN to meet someone local-ish.

2. McSpuds

McSpuds Vendor

RE: For Sale: 2.4Ghz Futaba 7C FASST radio and 2 receivers
    I notice on your list that you lack a North Carolina Class Battleship... :rolleyes: wanna trade?

3. Kun2112

Kun2112 Active Member

RE: For Sale: 2.4Ghz Futaba 7C FASST radio and 2 receivers Tempting, but I need to pay for the Arizona cannons I am putting in the Gustav V for the secondaries....

4. Kun2112

Kun2112 Active Member

RE: For Sale: 2.4Ghz Futaba 7C FASST radio and 2 receivers
    Price reduced: $200.

5. buttsakauf

buttsakauf Well-Known Member

RE: For Sale: 2.4Ghz Futaba 7C FASST radio and 2 receivers [Reduced] A good deal for sure. I already have enough radios or I would jump it myself!

6. Kun2112

Kun2112 Active Member

I have decided to keep the radio.