WTB: Viribus Unitis dreadnought hull (or ship)

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by CWebster, Jan 17, 2008.

1. CWebster

CWebster Member

Looking for a Viribus Unitis class dreadnought hull or complete ship. I believe Swampworks used to carry this hull. If you have any suggestions or leads please drop me a line at clweb@prodigy.net

Thanks,
    Charles Webster
    NTXBG

2. Ragresen

Ragresen Member

I believe the guys in Australia make one, but I have been unable to contact them. There maybe someone here who knows how to contact them.

3. DarrenScott

DarrenScott -->> C T D <<--

Yes, as a matter of fact I will be sailing aginst the owner of BSY next weekend. I'll contact him and ask if he still does a VU. Brett is a long-standing member of the Ausbg, but he's not the only one here making hulls for export. Micheal Raue makes wicked hulls too.

4. DarrenScott

DarrenScott -->> C T D <<--

Ok, I had a look and the hull is one of Mike Raues, and he still makes them.

5. djranier

djranier Well-Known Member

I gave him a copy of Michaels hull list, and contact info. Mine is a Michael creation, he just had to cut the front inch off the hull to ship it.

Brett made my Mogami hulls. Only Frank has finished his, and is she sweet looking, Both Marc and I have him making the superstructures for us.

Oh add the Austrian Radesky to the list, he made a mould to make my hull for me.

6. rarena

rarena Well-Known Member

I have a canadian vu hull (a pinky) for sale with turrets, $125 if interested.

rarena@hvc.rr.com
    nybg
    Kingston, NY

7. CWebster

CWebster Member

Thanks - I'm sending you an email!

Charles Webster