WTB...

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by t_josef, Mar 29, 2009.

1. t_josef

t_josef Member

I am currently working on finishing my first build, a Konig kit for fast gun. But now my 11 year old son is developing a keen interest in the hobby.
    Does anyone have a used ship they would be willing to part with for a reasonable price? It doesn't have to be pretty, just a hull & completed superstructure. ( I could provide the electronics, motor & gun system.) ~ Although I wouldn't balk at a package deal. the ship's nationality does not matter.
    I pretty sure that my wife would support the hobby more if I could get the children involved. ( I have 3 sons under age 12) ~ And I want to keep her happy. (its better for me)
    Thank you for your time & help.
    Tom Goebel tgoebel@bptech.org
    Norton, Massachusetts

2. Ragresen

Ragresen Member

Wish I could help. I am hanging onto my extra ship due to sentimental value. Getting the Family involved is a very worth while thing. BTW Konig is a good start ship. IT is my current build and soon to be second completed ship.

3. rarena

rarena Well-Known Member

I will keep an eye open, I have a pink VU hull if you are interested. UNCUT and never touched, $75 no plans, turrets included.

4. thegeek

thegeek Well-Known Member

I'll take it
    Can't have too many,
    Carlo "my wife don't care anymore"

5. rarena

rarena Well-Known Member

Yes,cause you need another axis ship....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I will contact you with details,

6. t_josef

t_josef Member

Thank you all for your help & responses.

I think I have a deal that will make my sons ( and me ) very happy. ~ I will find out about the wife later...

~~ BTW..I'm not surprised at Ming the Merciless trying for global domination...or at least Axis domination...

Tom