144th scale Gearing Class Destroyer plans

Discussion in '1/96 Battlestations' started by NASAAN101, Oct 20, 2011.

1. NASAAN101

NASAAN101 Well-Known Member

i call her sashi :D Yammer and sashi :D ! I need to do a list of nick-names for my ships! i didn't mean to be a pain on the names ok!! Yamato and Musashi are great ships
    Nikki

2. NASAAN101

Guys,
    I know its Hard to build a boat, and I understand that, But WIth Destroyers, They are a little easyer to build!!!! But Like I said, I wouldn't build her til i'm finish with doria! My LST is about a days work from being done!!
    Nikki

3. NickMyers

NickMyers Admin RCWC Staff

No, destroyers are harder to build. Everything has to fit in a much smaller space. They also tend to cost more to build because of all the customization and lightweight components that are often employed.

If your LST is about a day from being done, why don't you finish it? Then you can concentrate on the AD and after that you can start thinking about other ships.

4. NASAAN101

nick,
    I know she's hard to build in the the 144th scale, but in the 96 scale it might be a little easyer, right???
    Nikki

5. absolutek

absolutek -->> C T D <<--

It would still be a difficult build in 1/96 Battlestations or any other combat club. If you were just planning on making it a scale r/c or static model it wouldnt be so bad but it would still be hard for you.

6. KeriMorgret

KeriMorgret Facilitator RCWC Staff Vendor

Nikki, there are many fewer people who play in 1/96 than in 1/144, meaning even fewer people to help you. Stay with what you have and don't worry about 1/96 right now.

7. NASAAN101

Keri,
    I'm just keep my other ships in the back of my mind ok!!! I wasn't trying to get anyone mad at me ok!
    Nikki

8. KeriMorgret

Nikki, I am not mad at you. I am trying to prevent others from becoming frustrated with you and refusing to help you. To be direct, I recommend that you not participate right now in the 1/96 discussions (either here or on another website). You can only ask so many questions over and over again before people are going to give up answering. Since you don't plan on battling in this scale any time soon, don't waste the goodwill others are giving you by asking a bunch of questions that you don't really need the answers to. I am recommending this just as another user, it is not a rule that I am handing down as an admin, but I do suggest you focus on your two ships in the 1/144 scale right now.

9. NASAAN101

Keri,
    I understand. I'm one of these people, That don't mind taking on a challage, and I know that's going to get me in trouble!!!
    Nilkki

10. KeriMorgret

I agree that it will get you in trouble. I'm trying to prevent that trouble if I can.

11. NASAAN101

Keri,
    I know!!! But I have the plans, and for the moment, I'm just in the planning stanges that all!!
    Nikki