Discussion in 'Midwest Battle Group' started by the frog, Dec 30, 2007.

1. the frog

the frog Member

In 2008 we hope to have a rules meeting in jan.We also hope to have several build sessions in feb and march.Any past ,present,or future members who would like to host the meeting or a build session please respond on this site. We have new interested people in Ft Wayne and georgetown .Several ponds are available ,so lets put our spirits togrther and restore the MBG to its former greatness.I wish to thank justin for providing us with this forum.

2. froggyfrenchman

froggyfrenchman Well-Known Member

I could host the rules/captains meeting in Phillipsburg Ohio at my boatshop, but if someone more centrally located wants to host it, then I will attend also.
    I will be hosting some build sessions each month for sure, but will again try to attend other build sessions at the other locations.
    Mikey

3. the frog

the frog Member

To all present and future members of the MBG we need to scedule a rules/captian meeting asap.Could we get a show of hands on who can attend this very important meeting.I believe mikey has agreed to host the meeting in jan.We can bring the MBG back to its full glory if we put our minds to it.

4. MarkRoe

MarkRoe Member

I will not attend the meeting, but I am interested in the results. I am interested in battleing with MBG in 2008. PLease post the 2008 schedule here. Thanks.

5. wrenow

wrenow RIP

Any of the MBG planning on coming to NABGO this year? July 10-13, 2008. Y'all are the closest club, and the CBG has to pass through your territory to come. You are certainly invited. This is our 4th year for the North American Big Gun Open, and we would love to sink , errr, SEE you here. ;)

In case you were blissfully unaware, the AusBG has moved the venue to NABGO this year, so it is also the 7thg annual Biog Gun World Championships. I have heard that the WWCC contingent is up to 3 captains (and perhaps growing), and that at least a couple of Aussies are planning on coming. The entry form is on the nabgo.org web site under downloads, and includes a tentative schedule and menu. All food and beverages are included.

Space is limited, though, so if you want in, be sure and get your reservations in.

We now return you ro your regularly scheduled discussion. :)

Cheers,

6. captin sobor

captin sobor Member

what's the new battle calender for this year

7. froggyfrenchman

The Dayton area MBG folks are looking to put together a battle in August.
    The weekend of August 2-3 was mentioned. There is a chance that it would just be a one-day event, unless there is enough interest in a two-day battle.
    Let us know if you are interested in attending, or if another weekend works better, and we will approach the site owners.
    Mikey

8. froggyfrenchman

All
    I will be tied up till after the weekend of August 9-10.
    Anytime after that will work for me as far as putting together a battle.
    Mikey

9. froggyfrenchman

All
    Is there any interest in a one-day, or two-day event at the Xenia Ohio battle site sometime after Sept. 13-14?
    Mikey

10. froggyfrenchman

All
    I would like to try to schedule a multi-format event with the big-gun folks sometime after the weekend of Sept 13-14 at our battle site in Xenia Ohio.
    What weekend would work out best, and how many days do we want to make it?

Treaty will be invited to battle in between the big-gun sorties.
    Mikey

11. froggyfrenchman

All
    I would like to schedule a multi-format event with Treaty, and the MBG on the weekend of Oct 11-12, or 18-19, at the Xenia Ohio site.
    Please let us know which weekend works better for you so we can set the dates.
    Mikey

12. froggyfrenchman

All
    We have the use of the battle site in Xenia, Ohio for next weekend.
    October 18-19.
    Do we want to schedule a one-day battle or two-day?
    Mikey