2015 Treaty Conference July 30 thru August 2

Discussion in 'Washington Treaty Combat' started by Boatmeister, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Boatmeister

Boatmeister Active Member

The 2015 Treaty Conference is going to be held from July30 thru August 2. This year it is going to be held in Xenia at Tom's pond. Just talked with him the other day and we're all set. Over the next few weeks I'll be posting information about lodging and other additional info. So get your ships ready and patch that damage.

To our new members, please review the Treaty rules in our database and be familiar with them so we don't have any surprises at the pond. For us old salts, don't wait till the last minute to tweak or test you ship till the meet. Would be good to hit the ground running on Thursday.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me. Hope to see you there!
    More to come.
    Thanks,
    Eric

2. Boatmeister

Boatmeister Active Member

Ok gang I've got some bad news. Due to a rash of life issues within the group, we are going to need to postpone the conference till either later in August, September or even October. I would personally like to avoid interfering with the Midwest main battle that is scheduled for the end of September but owning the fact that only 4 people would be able to attend we're going to push the date back to gain some participation.

I've picked up Buddy's CO2 tanks and his fill station, along with the Orion a week ago so technically we could do something at our choosing. Let me know what your preferences are.

Thanks