For Sale $525 Takes All Heavy Cruiser, Radio, many parts. First come.

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Joseph Stevens, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Joseph Stevens

Joseph Stevens New Member

Wood framed, fiberglass over wood hard bottom. Frame built by Treaty member. This ship has never been in combat.. yet. Excellent condition. Has duel motors, Geared drives, installed. Electronic speed Control, installed. Full pump with reduction insert and geared rudder, installed. Comes with 3 cannons, 2 3oz CO2 bottles, 2 regulators, RX receiver, one set both Left and Right 4 blade screws. Various other parts include extra gears, a couple of Dog bone Universal packages, small Allen wrenches, valves and maybe a bb loader. All this ship requires is armor installation, laying in the cannons and your battery wiring. Thats it.

Also included is a DX6i Transmitter with original box, and a plan set for the Oregon Class Heavy Crusier.

Here is the link for photos of all 3 ships I have for sale right now. USS Rochester is at the top.

http://stevenskorporation.yolasite.com/
    (you may have to copy and paste)

Email me: speak2joseph@yahoo.com

Attached Files:

2. ship crazy

ship crazy Active Member

How much to ship to California, 91741?
    Thanks

3. Joseph Stevens

I dont know the shipping cost. I am battling an illness and would prefer to drop the ship off at a local packaging and shipping company of your choice and let you and them take it from there. There will be at least two boxes, one with the ship and plan set, and another with the radio. Below are links to ship packaging and shippers that I looked up, one I used a few years back to ship a USS Agusta, and it arrived with no damage.

http://www.yellowpages.com/little-rock-ar/mip/wrap-right-packaging-99326?lid=1000115500294

http://www.yellowpages.com/little-rock-ar/mip/the-pack-n-mail-plus-467065498?lid=467065498

http://www.yellowpages.com/little-rock-ar/custom-packaging
    If you wish to look at other options, you may find some here.

I will get dimensions of the ship and radio, and estimated weight and post them here today.

Thanks

4. Joseph Stevens

Ship Dimensions are: approx 58" Length, 6" Wide and 16" high (allow an inch of fudge factor on these). I dont have a scale at home, but I would guess 10 pounds w/no batteries no bb's etc. These should due to get your shipping cost. These measurements are the actual ship, unboxed.
    Also, on a side note, in the original post, I meant to say 2 EXTRA screws, so you will receive a total of 4.. two are currently installed on the ship and I have two spares to provide as well.

If you wish to purchase her, please send me a certified check for the asking price, once I receive it I will take the ship to the company you have selected to package and ship it and drop it off. You make the arrangements with them and pay them directly.

Let me know and if you want her, I will mark her as sold, and order the crew to ready ship for deployment to her new home..!

Thanks
    Joe

thanks
    Joe

Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
  5. ship crazy

ship crazy Active Member

Joe:
    I'm going to pass, property tax is due soon.
    Thanks for the effort!
    Someone will get a good deal.

6. Daniel Ficke

Daniel Ficke Member

is this still available? If so I will look into buying it.

7. Brett V

Brett V Member

A bit late but still available?

8. RcShip556

RcShip556 Member