A couple of missing ships in shiplist

Discussion in 'IRCWCC' started by buttsakauf, Oct 13, 2018.

1. buttsakauf

buttsakauf Well-Known Member

20CF091C-A75A-4E3D-A3E6-DD81A1A2DE9C.jpeg Was glancing through my Conways and noticed a couple classes not mentioned on the shiplist. They both appear to meet the criteria for inclusion.

One is the Maxim Gorkiy which is a second group of the Kirov class that has a heavier standard tonnage (just over 8000) making it a 3 unit boat instead of a 2.5 unit like Kirov. That may or may not have value to some.

The other is the Chapayev. It is a 3 unit light cruiser in the 11k ton range.

2. djranier

djranier Well-Known Member

All kinds of ship-list cruiser issues, I brought these same two up a few years back. You can always make them, just bring the documents when you battle them.

3. Kevin P.

Kevin P. Well-Known Member

Anyone who feels there is an issue is encouraged to contact Ron Hunt. They could also draft up the data required in excel to make whatever changes they think are required, with clear explanations/justification for why the change is appropriate and/or not currently reflected in the shiplist. Like I've said many times before, if people want administrative things to get better they need to contribute to the process themselves, it's not that hard.

Panzer, bsgkid117 and Beaver like this.
  4. buttsakauf

buttsakauf Well-Known Member

Okey doke. Easy enough. I’ve never known what the process is/ would be.