A Fond Farewell

Discussion in 'General' started by AdmiralBangerBang, Apr 7, 2018.

1. AdmiralBangerBang

AdmiralBangerBang Active Member

Hey everyone, I just wanted to tell you guys that I am giving up my hopes of building a warship and joining the ranks of RC Warship Battlers. I no longer have the time to do this, since school, other hobbies (airsoft, sailing, etc.) are really eating up my spare time and my spare budget, and as I edge closer to high school, my spare time will only get smaller. I may drop in once every while to come say hi again (please tell me if this is not welcome here and if I should stay away.) Some of you will rejoice, since an annoying, childish immature Asian kid is leaving, and some may be sad. But I would like to thank everyone on this forum for making my time on this forum such a pleasant one. Sometime in the future I may have time to return to this hobby. Thank you, everyone.

Anachronus and rcaircraftnut like this.
  2. Beaver

Beaver 2020 Rookie of the Year Admiral (Supporter)

Thanks for letting us know. Sorry to see you go. I wouldn't be surprised if we see you return someday though. :)
    Farewell!

3. rcaircraftnut

rcaircraftnut Well-Known Member

Your welcome any time. Someday when you have more time ECT we will be here waiting.

4. buttsakauf

buttsakauf Well-Known Member

Patience and planning. You will eventually be able to tackle all the things that pique your interest. Best of luck!

5. Anachronus

Anachronus Well-Known Member

Au revoir!

6. NickMyers

NickMyers Admin RCWC Staff

You are of course free to lurk, disappear, return, dream, delude, scheme and plan all you wish and return at whatever time you wish. We're not a big hobby, but we're not likely to die out any time soon. We will write your name upon the list of those who have not yet finished the finest finishing schools and await your return with loaded cannon.

toodles!

7. Panzer

Panzer Iron Dog Shipwerks and CiderHaus

Put us on your Bucket list of life experiences and always remember and never forget however that the chicken Did cross the road whether or not it was stapled to the butt of an Elephant is not relevant here!!!!;)
    hope to see you on the water(someday).
    Craig