A New Chapter

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by JustinScott, Apr 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silverwing

silverwing Member

Thank you Justin..... I really haven't been online on this forum like I should be, but I'm planning on doing it more. I've started to do a lot more good things in this chapter of my life, one of them is being more active in communities. You guys here on this forum are my community as well. I'll be posting more often, trying to help people more often, and, of course, asking my newbie questions XD. Seriously, I will be asking a lot of questions, as I plan to build an rc naval combat boat, then go to the two closest hobby shops around and asking them if they'd be interested in sponsoring.... helping... whatever-ing ,e start a club in Cumming, GA, I help start new avenues for young ( and old) engineers like me. I've gotten completely off topic, as I usually do =P, but anyways, Justin. I've had a great run with you. I wish you best of wishes with your wife and house. Remember we have your back, have a good day sir.

2. buttsakauf

buttsakauf Well-Known Member

You already have an active group of guys in your area. There is one really great guy in the Atlanta area. In addition there are several more over in the Statesboro/ Savannah area. I am in Charleston, SC with a couple other guys (we are all in the Navy). Send me a message and I can put you in contact with the fella in Atlanta.
    Mike Butts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.