After Action Report 12-1-18

Discussion in 'Western Warship Combat Club, Inc' started by Z Boat, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Z Boat

Z Boat Well-Known Member

After a two hour rain delay and some fun with vehicles in the mud we had a battle and for the first time in many years a sub made two successful attacks on a BB and almost sank it. The Type IX ran better than expected and it was fun watching the big brave BB captains running from a little sub. The second and last battle of the day (due to club meeting) I found out how long my propulsion batteries last in the sub and it was at commence fire (20 min.). Luckily I never got out of port but I missed out on some great fighting with one cargo, one Cruiser and one BB going down (BB by a loan a boat Captain and a great shot) . Day two I could not attend and I was told only one ship sank but one more car slid down the muddy road and needed a tractor to pull it out. I got to see the very impressive 3D printed BB Jeff is making and meet some new Captains. All in all I had a great time. I am trying to get the video's and Pic's.

WillCover and Beaver like this.
  2. Anvil_x

Anvil_x Well-Known Member

cool! glad you had fun and good to hear the sub pulled off an attack.

3. The_Dank_Astero

The_Dank_Astero Member

Nice. Very good to hear, I may join in 2 years time (need to think about what ship I would build and life issues, nice, right?)