allowable ship dates?

Discussion in '1/96 Battlestations' started by glaizilla, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Tugboat

Tugboat Facilitator RCWC Staff Admiral (Supporter)

No one's voted for 'Plans Drawn' yet, If you want 'Ordered' instead, I will accept write-in votes for that option. :)

2. Anachronus

Anachronus Well-Known Member

Well you would. It, "ordered," adds tons of Axis hypotheticals. :)

3. Anachronus

Anachronus Well-Known Member

My personal preference is "laid down". Keel laying means you're serious about it. Just my two centimes.

4. glaizilla

glaizilla Active Member

I like the treaty ship list, however, if their is no way people would allow me to build a montana class, I would compromise with laid down, then you still get some really neat ships , I just would like a yes/ no as soon as reasonably possible, the slips are starting to get cold, and my slave labor are getting fat and boared idleing about....

5. pba

pba Active Member

I vote for treaty list boats and the 33=33 speed

6. rcengr

rcengr Vendor

A Montana? Are you insane?:cry: 9 1/2 feet long, 150 lbs standard displacement. That's bigger than my daughter's kayak and heavier than the kayak with her sitting in it!
    I can see it now... "Mikey, we're gonna need a bigger pond"

7. Tugboat

Refresh my memory on what's Treaty-legal? Everything presently on the shiplist? I have voted, full disclosure, I voted for Laid down.
    So thus far, I have 2 for Afloat and in commision, 2 for Hull hit the water, 1 for Laid down, and if Frog and Glaizilla haven't voted, I guess 2 for Treaty List. So if I take out my vote, it's a 3-way tie for the other 3 options. My gut response to the perceived impasse is that if 'zilla showed at my local pond with the foojkies to build and launch a Monty in 1/96, I'd battle him. He'd have a crappy time fighting Surcouf, but I'm sure we could have a good time :)

So if we're totally at an impasse, I'm willing to go with the Treaty shiplist, given that we don't have all that many ships on the water at the moment, and I'll shoot anyone that wants to shoot at me :) (speaking of boats, not battlers lol) I don't personally intend to build an hypotheticals, but I didn't see any hover-battleships on the list :)

8. rcengr

rcengr Vendor

Treaty rules are that it had to be authorized for construction or had an order placed. So the 51 or so ships in the first post are the major combatants hypotheticals that are Treaty legal.

9. Kun2112

Kun2112 Active Member

So no 122 inch, 200 pound Tillman "Maximum" battleship with four sextuple 1/4" turrets and five aft casemate guns.... :eek:

10. Kotori87

Kotori87 Well-Known Member

No Hextuple-turret Tillman? :crying: Awwww.....

11. Tugboat

If you build it, they will come... (chiropractors and orthpedists) :)

12. Kun2112

Kun2112 Active Member

You left out personal injury lawyers....