and that's the season

Discussion in 'Washington Cascade Column' started by GregMcFadden, Sep 26, 2021.

1. GregMcFadden

GregMcFadden Facilitator RCWC Staff

And so ends the Washington 2021 battling season. It has been a bit of a low turnout year for obvious reasons, but plenty of fun was had by all.

As of next year unless another pond can be found, we are back to cle elum for boat battles in the summer, so be on the lookout for local ponds if anyone desires a closer pond.

I plan to work on a 3D printed Deutschland predread, well see how that goes.

Nick got a few good pictures of the last battle hopefully he has a chance to post them

darkapollo likes this.
  2. Kotori87

Kotori87 Well-Known Member

Ahoy Greg, Gascan and I are in the Washington area now, with two of the laser-cut Deutschlands. I would be very interested in a 3d-printed version, and I can produce my 3d-printed cannons for them as well. Also looking to refit and battle our Big Gun ships, if you guys don't mind squeezing a different format in between regular Fast Gun battles.

3. GregMcFadden

GregMcFadden Facilitator RCWC Staff

No sweat on any of that. Biggest issue currently will be finding another close pond, cle elum is a bit of a drive

4. Kotori87

Kotori87 Well-Known Member

Still closer than California, which is my next nearest option.