Any aussies?

Discussion in 'Australian Battle Group' started by jojo_fufe, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Manic Minion

Manic Minion New Member

Hey Rayne, Sorry for the delay, have had a crazy christmas, hope you had a good one yourself and a happy new year,

Im more than happy to sign up as a member, just need a local (Brisbane) area to catch up with some other people to organise a place to run, i have one place in mind and potentially a second, (Both scout grounds but am on good grounds with them through other interests so should be ok)

Im thinking Facebook might be a good place to get everyone together in one place to discuss it before we flood these forums with a bunch of people who arent really interested, weed out the actual skippers among the locals :)

2. Rayne Single

Rayne Single Admiral (Supporter)

hi manic,
    yes that is a good idea to point people to. there are other persons that are interested around you that i have received emails from and i have pointed them towards this forum and facebook for the ausbg site.
    if you need any help (like insurance info, help with boats, or anything else) just shoot me a msg and i will try to get back to you ASAP.

3. scotty

scotty New Member

Hi Guys I was in BBG back in the day when we were battlling at Mt Cotton.
    I have been doing other things but I would like to get back Battling again
    I may know of one or two others who would like to do the same.

4. Rayne Single

Hi Scotty,
    It would be great to have you guys back. Send me an email at rayne.single@yahoo.com.au. And I will set you up with membership and we can discuss any other issues. Obviously there isn't a current group operating up there but that doesn't mean you can't start one as you can see there are a couple of guys in your area already interested and you would be a great jumping off point.
    We have our agm in June at Sydney and it would be great if you could come along and catch up with other members.

5. Selley

Selley Active Member

Sorry in Western Australia butler

6. scotty

scotty New Member

Hi Selley I am not sure about WA if you send Rayne an email he may know of someone over there.

Cheers

7. Selley

Selley Active Member

I know a member of the Australian big gun he didn't move to Sydney like the rest

8. Obermatrose Anglberger

Obermatrose Anglberger New Member

Hey guys, I've been trying to ascertain whether AUSBG or any MWC is still happening in Australia, all the email addresses and links have turned up nothing. I'm based in SA which I understand makes participating difficult but if someone could clarify the situation so I can at least know what groups are still active then please shoot me a message.

9. Rayne Single

Hey mate. Sorry for the delays. Yes we are active I have taken 18 mths off due to personal reasons but am back.
    We will be at the men’s angle military muster next weekend in Sydney.
    However would love to get you up and running.
    Pleas respond here or email me at rayne.single@yahoo.com.au