Are you a vendor?

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by NickMyers, Nov 22, 2014.

1. NickMyers

NickMyers Admin RCWC Staff

Are you a vendor or the representative of a vendor? If so, please contact me. I will place you in the Vendors usergroup, which will put a fancy banner with your user information (like mine that says RCWC Staff, except it'll say Vendor). You will also appear in a special 'Vendors' tab in the member list.

Also if you are a vendor, please make sure to provide some information about your vending in your profile or signature.

The Fine Print: In no way does tagging of a member as a Vendor mean that RCWC endorses or otherwise makes any claim about a vendor beyond that they appear to be a vendor of goods related to model warship combat. RCWC reserves the right to refuse the requested tagging of any member it does not feel meets the criteria of 'Vendor'.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
  2. Daniel Ficke

Daniel Ficke Member

I have select wires, motors, etc. I am willing to sell

3. NickMyers

NickMyers Admin RCWC Staff

For vendors we're more looking at people who produce and sell something as opposed to simply resale. Do you meet that?
    Examples of current vendors: @rcengr designs and sells lasercut hull kits; @smorgret and @KeriMorgret represent StrikeModels; @Charley is with Battler's Connection; @McSpuds builds on commission, anywhere from a hull to a full ship.

If you're just looking to sell some stuff you have, the Buy/Sell/Trade subforum is the place to go.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017