At What Cost - The Truth

Discussion in 'Queen's Own 1/72' started by deryk haole, May 4, 2015.

1. deryk haole

deryk haole Member

Truth can be very misleading. Expressing one’s understanding of facts can be truthful….to them. But if their truth does not correspond to the facts then their truth must be false. Mere statement of the truth does not nor will ever change the facts.

I believe most people or at least a great number of societies have a difficult time digesting negative or contradicting realities. It seems then most of society would rather not embrace rational inquiry and would admit to allowing conflicting truths to exist. This does not make that proposition, the truth.

I guess when stepping back and looking at the big picture, one might say, “It’s just a hobby” and move on. There are some of us and perhaps others that being factual when telling the truth is important. There are others who twist the truth emanating from facts, but not as a product of, “being factual”. I.E if given lemons then make lemonade choosing to exclude and hide getting the lemons in the first place.

As always, I invite rational inquiry of my statements as I am an advocate of the truth, based on facts.

Union Scum likes this.