Back from Nats 2010 (IRCWCC)

Discussion in 'Atlantic Radio Control Club' started by CURT, Jul 31, 2010.

1. bb26

bb26 Well-Known Member

However the USS South Carolina will be coming out of retirement. So for 2012 It will be me in the Tennessee (with improved pump motor) and my wife with the Southy. Now to fix the list problem.

2. rarena

rarena Well-Known Member

Southeast regionals was interesting as the boats I was battling were using sniper style. I normally don't battle that way and nearly got toasted because of it. It also showed me the value of defending the other side of the Bis as everybody's haymakers were set up to attack that side.

3. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

That's why I put a haymaker in that side and left a single stern. I guess they thought they could do the same to me cause they kept coming up on that side most of the time. They did a few times thought I was you.

4. djranier

djranier Well-Known Member

Well when Don C and I teamup with our Dukes, people find it wise not to get to close to us. We have the same gun setup, but in oppisite directions, so that the boats complement each other. I came up with the idea just before we went to MWC nats this year, and it worked pretty well.

I still have my VU Curt, but have gutted it to use the parts in my Radetzy. Later I plan on refitting it after the Radetzy and Nagato are finished. I almost have the PE done, all thats left to do on her is the Super, and sheet it.

5. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

Cool. Sounds great. I like the Radetzy. Nice looking ship.