Battle of Bradford

Discussion in 'IRCWCC' started by Nate G, May 24, 2019.

1. Nate G

Nate G Well-Known Member

Prepping for Nats? Don't forget the spring tune-up in Bradford , PA. We will be battling Friday afternoons, Saturday, and Sunday June 7,8, and 9.
    Accommodations are the usual: bring sleeping gear and towels and bunk in the Great Room. we will make breakfast at the house, grab some sandwiches for lunch and go out for dinner. Those wishing to partake of the other amenities of the property, can bring your gear and I will have the range mown.
    the event is up on Eventbrite so let me now how many are coming so I can reserve enough CO2.
    As an aside, i have been working with a STEM class building destroyers as an intro to this and hope to have a number of students and teachers in attendance.

See you there.

bsgkid117 and Kevin P. like this.
  2. Nate G

Nate G Well-Known Member

One week away. Do we have a quorum? I have 2 likes and 2 eventbrite signups.
    I do not know if I need to get CO2.
    contact me with any questions.

3. Kevin P.

Kevin P. Well-Known Member

You should probably send a reminder to the yahoo list, I don’t think many of the active captains in the northeast use this forum. I am going to try to make it but schedule is really tight so it might not work out

4. Nate G

Nate G Well-Known Member

1. sorry to hear sched is tight. Hope you can make it. Looking forward to seeing your builds in person.
    2. I sent out a ping yesterday but it has not posted. Is Yahoo acting up again?