BC test switches

Discussion in 'Electrical & Radio' started by Kotori87, May 20, 2018.

1. Kotori87

Kotori87 Well-Known Member

Ahoy folks, I am looking for detailed wiring information on the Battler's Connection test switches. I am specifically looking for details on how to connect these switches to both the new multi-C control boards and the XR-4 cruiser firing board.

2. Kevin P.

Kevin P. Well-Known Member

pictures here, different angles show all connections. I think there are semi-clear instructions on BC's website

https://rcwarshipcombat.com/threads/hms-fiji-refit.445461/#post-518295

There will be two leads that go from switches to the multi C (three total wires, 2 black 1 red). The positive is redundant so pick one (either is fine). one lead will go to the gun output (one red and one black to one XT-30), the other one goes to 'T-SW' or something like that (for test switches, one black to one XT-30, no red)

Also these. You can run the positive through the test switch board (like shown in my build post linked above). Maybe i will update these pictures to show the multi board connection in the future
    Dual Gun Test Switch Wiring.jpg
    Triple Gun Test Switch Wiring.jpg

3. Kevin P.

Kevin P. Well-Known Member

for the cruiser board i think you just run the negative through the XR-4 board, split positive separately.

If you have the two test switch, don't solder the bridge between the two switches. run the negative for each gun from XR-4 to test switch. run a separate negative line from test switch to battery. run positive from battery to test switches, and then from output of test switches to solenoids (pos and neg).