Beginner IRCWCC/MWC ship

Discussion in 'General' started by GregMcFadden, May 29, 2007.

1. BoomerBoy17

BoomerBoy17 Active Member

Yea, i know i can get them there, but if he has a copy that he doesnt need, i would definetly pay for them, it would just be easoer not to wait. And Monk, its not that easy, the Philly area is far away from me, and my dad is even farther. I would be much more excited if he lived closer, or even if he could make it for me. And its not that i mind getting my hands dirty, because i dont, but it really is the distance that kills me.

2. Powder Monkey

Powder Monkey Active Member

gotcha dont sweat it you will be on the pond befor u know it

3. BoomerBoy17

I know, but the sooner i start, the more likely i am to finnish it time for next season. If he could make the hull for me(which of course, i would pay for), it would be really great, because he lives too far away for me to spend a day there making a hull, even though it would be a really nice skill to learn. Also, i would at least like to have the hull before school starts(end of august), but that might be a bit too ambitious. Buster, if you read this, how much would it cost if you would make the hull for me? i think i can get plans myself.

4. rarena

rarena Well-Known Member

I'm doing my best to remedy that. Can you say "Bismark"?

More to follow...

Rob A.

5. Tugboat

Tugboat Facilitator RCWC Staff Admiral (Supporter)

It seems to go in a nice sine wave... too many allied one year, too many noble axis warriors another...

6. Powder Monkey

The way I witnessed it was too many good and seasoned Axis and too many new and not so skilled allied made for a long week.

Don’t due it Rob the Dark side is Evil [}:)] it will consume you stay and train this young one I need a weteye master don’t give in don’t be weak feel the power [:D]

7. rarena

rarena Well-Known Member

I have another year of being allied. I just want to mix it up for a while. I still help the rookies with their boats.

Rob A.

8. hullbuster

hullbuster Member

Hi boomer,

Plans I don't have anymore. I gave them to a friend.

As for the hull I simply don't the space or the time to make it but if Rob A is willing. I can give him the mold and maybe you 2 can get together and make the hull since he is much closer to you. You would need a gallon of fiberglass resin and the thick fiberglass cloth. All said it should cost you around 60 dollars.

9. BoomerBoy17

thanks, but i think i am going to go with the Lion for now, it seems simpler and less expensive. But i will remember that, because i would love to make an Arizona for a second ship. And yea, Rob only lives like 2 hours away so, i could do that one day.

10. hullbuster

hullbuster Member

COOL

11. BoomerBoy17

It settled then, an HMS Lion it is

12. Powder Monkey

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

13. BoomerBoy17

Got Happy Monk?