best type of BB for a starter

Discussion in 'Ship Comparison' started by HunterR, Jan 8, 2018.

1. HunterR

HunterR Member

also what is suggested for guns, armor,ecct

im new every thing will help

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2018
  2. glaizilla

glaizilla Active Member

What format?
    For Fast gun: Westfallen (guessing) =small lots of hard area quick(est?) turning
    For Treaty: Andrea Doria =small, much faster than all BBs its size, taking into account pump rules, it is better than comparable sized battlecruisers, easy to build/arm..fights either side
    For Big gun: Normandie=smaller, most barrels least amount of turrets armed (3xquads) (ignore middle turret for bottle placement) means easy to manage, easy to get plans, and cheapest to arm the most number of guns

3. glaizilla

glaizilla Active Member

In addition, where abouts are you located? I would STRONGLY recommend getting into contact with your locals. I think I have given out something like 11 ships in the past four years to new people to get them on the water quicker while they sort out what they want. A good group of local skippers will more than likely have an old ship laying around that can be put into the water quickly, and cheaper than building a new ship. If you are not going to battle much don't waste time building "the best" build the ship you like the most, and figure out how to fight it to the ships strengths and make it as reliable as possible. Goodluck.

4. HunterR

HunterR Member

whelp im from Maine, and lol i was referring to ship code for battleship

5. warspiteIRC

warspiteIRC RIP

Closest IRC club is in NY state.

Ralph Architzel likes this.
  6. AdmiralBangerBang

AdmiralBangerBang Active Member

What's the name of that IRC club?