big gun ravenna meet

Discussion in 'Midwest Battle Group' started by the frog, May 24, 2007.

1. the frog

the frog Member

We are setting up a big gun/treaty meet in ravenna ohio in mid july.this may be the last chance to revive the MBG . Mikey and i will have all our big gun stuff there to use or sell if the MBG is kaput.I personally prefer big gun but mikey, myself, gene ,brian,and phill are not enough to keep it going alone.I do not want it to end but i am not holding my breath.

2. froggyfrenchman

froggyfrenchman Well-Known Member

The big gun / treaty event in Ravenna ha been scheduled for the weekend of August 4-5 2007.
    The Treaty group is sending an open invitation to all big gunners to attend.
    We will be taking turns battling sortie type battles. So whichever format gets ready first gets to fight a sortie, and then the other format get thier turn at battle.
    Treaty sorties are generally lasting between 25-35 minutes each, and it generally takes us around half-an-hour to get our ships ready for another sortie.
    So if there are any big gunners out there that plan to attend, please contact me so that we can keep everyone up-dated.
    We also need to get an idea of the frequencies, but on the other hand, as the two formats will not be on the water at the same time, we can set up a frequency tree with freq. pins.
    So when you have the pin for your freq. the other person on that freq. cannot power-up their radio.
    More later.
    Mikey