Bismarck Production Videos.... we're Back!

Discussion in 'Atlantic Radio Control Club' started by Craig, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Craig

Craig Active Member

Here to stay this time and a new home to boot! What the heck.... under youtube you will find videos once again from this crazy hobby/sport. The channel name is "captcnsolo" for those looking it up that way .... or eventually there will be a frackload of videos here .... links that is .... direct to the channel. So once again enjoy!

Last thought for the moment.... brand new video being uploaded now... details to come. It's not bad for the first foray back into this!

2. bb26

bb26 Well-Known Member

Hey Craig what program do you use to edit the video?

3. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

Excellent...ABOUT TIME!!!! DO NOT REMOVE EVER!!! YOU GOT THAT!!!!! ???? Thanks for your support. lol

4. Craig

Craig Active Member

Here it is .... ALL SUMMER LONG!!!

ENJOY!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbzdjlzDIl8

5. Craig

Craig Active Member

Ummmmmm windows movie maker and nero bud....

6. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

Thankyou.

7. Chris Easterbrook

Chris Easterbrook Well-Known Member

Good video Craig needs better music though.

8. bb26

bb26 Well-Known Member

And you can see the PE doing the donut over the MOOOsashi

9. Evil Joker

Evil Joker Member

its good . you dont like kid rock

10. Craig

Craig Active Member

Glad to get the feedback guys! Chris, you don't like that song, cause Heidi, Will and I do.... *sighs* There is no accounting for taste. I did spend nearly three hours creating it, but, then you know... you start with the negativity... oh well... If you can't say something nice I guess right guys? I love what I do.... and that is why I do it. I won't stop or change my ways because I'm excited to show someone and the first person I show it to has the intial comment "You should have picked a better song" and walked out of the room. I would have appreciated something more than that.

Anyway, I'm glad the rest of you like it and I will keep doing what I do.... I will try to find some of the old ones too.

As soon as I get the creative juices going... there will be more... with as crappy music I can find!!!! ;p

I also have to get work done on the CANNATS X DVD to send out to everyone... if it is all the same to the Halifax Crew I will send one copy down and you can make copies off that... those who want one should sound off here!

Laters

The Sparrow

11. bb26

bb26 Well-Known Member

If you could make me a copy captain it would be appreciated

12. bb26

bb26 Well-Known Member

Hey Captain Jack.Could I get a disc of the raw video files so I can edit for you tube.

13. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

Hey could I too? Pllleaaaseeeeee...achooo!

14. Jay Jennings

Jay Jennings Well-Known Member

I'll take one and I can make all the copies we need down here. [:D]As soon as I get my computer back I will be able to watch them, hopefully today. The new ram was bad [:(](figures) so I am waiting yet again!!
    J

15. Craig

Craig Active Member

Ok. Raw video alone is four dvd's. Without video camera three... (the stationary one) I have taken no video off it. I can edit down most of the backs of people.... sand shots....tree shots.... water shots and see what I get. I can do this, but, the results won't be tommorrow. A lot of the smaller files and sinks for that matter, Mack has. Also, I was going to do a dvd up..... but, it sounds like the demand is for raw footage. This will work in my favor. Excellent guys! I will see if I can condense stuff down to like two dvd's worth. I will then ask Chris to make copies, because if my laptop burner dies it is harder to replace than his puter's. Ok. Lemme work on your requests guys.... I will get back to you all next week.

16. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

RAW works for me too Craig. Did I already reply?

Hey CUrt...... I know you LOVE this SHIT!

17. Craig

Craig Active Member

Yes you did Curt.... CALM DOWN MAN!!! LOL I'll see what I can do.... love ya man! You are nuts!

18. BoomerBoy17

BoomerBoy17 Active Member

I think this case of brotherly love is getting outta hand guys. Just playing, but really Craig, keep off the 'roids until the adrenaline goes down [:D][}:)][:D]

19. Craig

Craig Active Member

Curt.... did you tell him we were brothers? and for the record... that is me ... calm. :p

20. BoomerBoy17

BoomerBoy17 Active Member

sorry, messed you guys up again(what is wrong with me today?!). No really, i said brotherly, as in like you guys are attached at the hip on this forum [:D][}:)][}:)][:D]