Bragging Contest

Discussion in 'General' started by Kotori87, Dec 1, 2006.

1. BoomerBoy17

BoomerBoy17 Active Member

you got everyone beat there dan

2. warspiteIRC

warspiteIRC RIP

Okay, Dan;

I founded the Maryland Attack Group, the most feared fast gun club in the world! Never defeated in club vs. club combat. Partially responsible for the break up of the IRC due to fear! At one point, we had 28 active members with ships!!! Not bad for a local club!

Marty Hayes

3. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

Okay my turn. I founded North Atlantic Battle Squadron.The first Major Canadian RC combat Club. Founded CAN-NATS. First Rc Combat Sink in the Atlantic Region and quite possible the first in Canada between 2 fully operational RC combat ships.Founded the first Canadian RC combat Website. Entered an article the last RC combat Article in Challenges Radio Control Scale Ship Modeler..there last publication. Set up the First BisCam- (chuckles)Setup the first RC combat display in the Atlantic Region. Not sure for the rest of the country but at the time there were no other clubs on the ircwcc list other than our own. Nabs itself had a lot of firsts for the country but that's another story.

Founded A.R.C.C. and currently Created CWC-X and preparing rules set for CWC-X.

Give credit where it's due. A lot of other people are involved here so I want to express my thanks for thier invaluable input.

Adm Stokomoto

4. BoomerBoy17

wow, now i now what it means to bring a knife to a gun fight. Hmm, lets see hear, i......sunk a ship in my first battle, but other then that, i havent done much

5. Anachronus

Anachronus Well-Known Member

Back in my day we had it tough. I had to wake up every morning half an hour before I went to bed...

6. BoomerBoy17

how did that work for you?

7. Gascan

Gascan Active Member

Get up off the couch and move over to the bed. I guess we know why your name means "without time," you sleep all day.

I sank a ship with my unarmed transport (not "almost" sank, or other exaggerated claims like Kotori made earlier, I really got him and have some photos of it). It took more than twenty minutes for three battleships and two cruisers to sink Kotori and my transports, and they only finished us off by ramming us multiple times.

8. Anachronus

Actually I am getting lots of bed rest due to a medical condition and I am stir crazy. As opposed to the other times when I am just plain crazy :)

9. Anachronus

The source:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe1a1wHxTyo

10. squires

squires Member

i managed to get a reichlau and a south dakota to sink each other by accident in a free for all, while driving a royal oak unarmed transport.

a nice bit of driving continually found the two warships comming up besides the small royal oak for a broadside and a few well timed turns had the ball bearings bounding off my sturn and bow and the the other 6 ball bearings flying into the other battleship.

11. FirePowerDan

FirePowerDan RIP

Hey Marty. Sure stirred up a Hornets nest with that one. I also hold the honers of throwing a hammer on a USS Massachuetts model. The owner was the founder of NASWACA. Hal Smith. That went over great.

12. warspiteIRC

warspiteIRC RIP

yes, we did!!!!

13. FirePowerDan

FirePowerDan RIP

We had a local TV station chnnl 2 do a thing on us in 1986. They had us on Segment 2. Gave us abuot 7 minutes of air time. They put in Victory at Sea music and video. You could see how primative it was as our guns did not very well. I still have a copy but,it was made from a copy from a copy. You get the idea.