brand new looking for suggestions

Discussion in 'General' started by 300blkoutguy, Mar 16, 2017.

1. 300blkoutguy

300blkoutguy New Member

Hey guys and gals,

I am brand new to this all. i dont know a whole lot about the ships classes as it never really interested me as a kid. Up until recently i didn't care much until i saw a video on youtube about the rc naval combat then i was immediately intrigued. So being brand new what ships would you recommend i look into. I dont have any clubs near me so a specific set of rules isn't a overall concern at this point. I am good at wood working, but i just dont have a lot of tools anymore. I have finally settled down in arizona and i am starting to slowly buy tools and equipment. We just bought our first house on top of it so i now finally have space to keep everything. If you guys have any ships you think would be good and any places to buy supplies or any tips and tricks i am all ears. i have started reading through some of the posts on here and there is a lot of very cool looking ships out there.

2. SteveT44

SteveT44 Well-Known Member

3. 300blkoutguy

300blkoutguy New Member

awesome thanks a ton i just ordered the ship plans for the arizona from strike to see what I'm getting myself into.