Build a Boat Day

Discussion in 'Washington Cascade Column' started by Hovey, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Hovey

Hovey Admiral (Supporter)

I will be hosting a build a boat day at my house on July 15th from 1000-1700 everyone is welcome to come whether you have a boat to work on or just want to swap salty tales. RSVP if you want any steak for lunch or all you will get is buttered toast..

2. NickMyers

NickMyers Admin RCWC Staff

Steak? Warships? I'm there.

3. joe thomer

joe thomer Active Member

hovey,
    build a boat day, free steak and tell story's, sounds great, but have to work friday to pay the bills :(
    thx joe.

4. NickMyers

NickMyers Admin RCWC Staff

For those of you that didn't make it, and that would be pretty much all of you, you missed out big time. There were the juiciest, tenderest, New York Strip steaks I've ever consumed, besting 50$ steaks from fancy coat & tie steakhouses, fantastic cookies and plenty of good BS & warship discussion and even some progress and diabolical planning. There was though, a lack of cold beer. I will give Hovey a pass on it that this time though...

5. froggyfrenchman

froggyfrenchman Well-Known Member

Nothing like a little diabolical planning to warm the heart, and get some saw-dust flying.
    Mikey

6. Hovey

Hovey Admiral (Supporter)

I apologize for the lack of cold beer, a grave oversight on my part. Yes those were great steaks. Thank you for the compliment. For those that missed out I plan on hosting another in August, probably on the 20th.