Build session at Tugboats 15 August 2010

Discussion in 'Southeast Attack Squadron' started by Tugboat, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Tugboat

Tugboat Facilitator RCWC Staff Admiral (Supporter)

Bring your boats, your plans, and strong backs! We will continue to lay the groundwork for the inevitable expansion of the Southeast Georgia Co-Prosperity Sphere!!
    Projects being worked on include: HIJMS Musashi build, HMS Invincible refit, HMS Indomitable refit, SMS Scharnhorst resheet, and anything else that happens to happen!
    Work starts at 10AM and runs till 4 or 5PM. Bring food! Bring drink! Bring offerings to the balsa gods!!!!!

2. djranier

djranier Well-Known Member

How's Zack coming along?

3. zackcon2

zackcon2 Member

i havent got much done just got back from the boy scout jamboree and then i start school monday so been rather busy. ill try and make it to that build session.

4. mike5334

mike5334 Well-Known Member

You went to the Jamboree? How was it?

5. zackcon2

zackcon2 Member

yea, it was prety good to do aything was alot of wating from all the ppl and the fortunes of mine the day before the last was the only day i didnt carry my ipod touch with me and somebody stole it. the arena shows where rather good but long walk.

6. djranier

djranier Well-Known Member

I had the same thing happen to me when I went out in California during the 60's, last day left my camera, and radio in the tent, went to a competition, came back and they were gone, some nice boyscouts I tell you.

7. Anachronus

Anachronus Well-Known Member

Sheesh. Disappointing to the extreme.