Build Session at Tugboat's shop 09JAN2016

Discussion in 'Southeast Attack Squadron' started by Tugboat, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Tugboat

Tugboat Facilitator RCWC Staff Admiral (Supporter)

Bring your boats! Bring your self! We'll be at the battle pond in the morning doing some testing, then at the shop doing boat work in the afternoon.

2. NASAAN101

NASAAN101 Well-Known Member

Wish I can be there :)
    Nikki

3. rcaircraftnut

rcaircraftnut Well-Known Member

I'd love to come hang out and meet some of you guys, but my Harley is in pieces rite now and it's my only vehicle.

4. Renodemona

Renodemona Well-Known Member

Build all the boats!

5. ish311

ish311 Active Member

if i get solenoids before friday the Yamato may come up so i can get some help on arrangement. else probably won't come but will get the kongo finished. B turret is installed just need the aft deck and rudder reinstalled and a bottle hold down placed in and it's back to functioning agian and might actually have 3 guns that can fire for once.

6. Tugboat

Still waiting on the quote on solenoids. Told them I wanted 20 of them, that'll supply Brian K and myself, and Christopher as he builds his Littorio.

7. ish311

ish311 Active Member

I got mine about 2 hours after i posted actually and do plan on coming up now. quote i got was 20.50200 per unit for 10
    IMG_0360.JPG

now the question is finish cutting out the Yamato hull and get it truly ready for installing solenoids or finish the Kongo this week and bring the half cut Yamato

8. Tugboat

FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO_FINISH_KONGO. And, Er.... FINISH_KONGO.

Scharnhorst56, NickMyers and Beaver like this.
  9. Tugboat

If no one brings it up, I'd say FINISH_KONGO. Just a thought :)

Scharnhorst56 and Beaver like this.
  10. Tugboat

I went and asked the nurse in the room next to mine, and she thought that instead, you might want to FINISH_KONGO.

11. Tugboat

The Pope called for our weekly chat on things of cosmic significance and when I asked him, he crossed himself, and said, 'My child, he should FINISH_KONGO.'

12. Tugboat

And so this one time, I was caddying for the Dalai Lama, and when he finished 18 holes, he turned to me, and said 'I cannot pay you with money, but on your death-bed you will receive total consciousness. But FINISH_KONGO first.' So I've got that going for me.

13. NickMyers

NickMyers Admin RCWC Staff

So the path to highlander prize is to build his kongo for him?

14. Tugboat

It was a paraphrase of a quote from FINISH_KONGO! ...I mean, Caddyshack.

15. ish311

ish311 Active Member

very well. kongo shall come with me and should only need sheeted by friday... well that and ss but i need to finish modeling that in cad first.

16. irnuke

irnuke -->> C T D <<--

Tuggy, you're one to talk about finishing projects. How many half-completed hulls in your shop? I know, I know...You've got some that are done. Ish, OTOH....

17. Tugboat

I think that I'd have gotten more done but last season I refitted one that was previously completed, and now I'm refitting another one that was previously completed.

irnuke likes this.
  18. ish311

ish311 Active Member

what time in the afternoon do you plan on being back around the shop? nothing i have floats right now so not coming to the morning test.

19. NickMyers

NickMyers Admin RCWC Staff

Not even to socialize? That is half the fun afterall.

20. ish311

ish311 Active Member

i have a 4 hour drive to get there so being up at 4am to be around at 8 takes most the fun out of it.