Build session

Discussion in 'New England Task Force (IRCWCC)' started by Powder Monkey, Apr 5, 2008.

1. EricMA

EricMA Member

LoL Ya I'm okay. We are in the moving mode. Had to move. Place to small so we are in the process of moving to a bigger place. It is still in Plymouth but closer to the highway. Will save 15 mins drive time. have to figure out where to set up the work station for the boat.

2. Powder Monkey

Powder Monkey Active Member

[:0]good for you say my work bench is open[;)]

3. EricMA

EricMA Member

I may have to do that.

4. Powder Monkey

just say the word buddy and the ship yard is yours mine is ready to rock and roll[^]

5. Powder Monkey

The USS Pittsburgh (CA-72)was laid down today and well on her way [^]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. BoomerBoy17

BoomerBoy17 Active Member

Looking good monk. Who is the skipper of the pittsburg? Tell them good luck

7. Powder Monkey

that is my oldest son hes home from the Army for a while so he has time on his hands LOL

8. BoomerBoy17

thats nice, good to see more Balti's out ther [:D]

9. Powder Monkey

New England Task force build session held at Fisher Boat works on 6/27/08
    was a huge success, with 4 of our captains that will be attending NATS shaking down and training for the event .When all was said and done and than redone and well than tweaked a little more NETF had 4 ships from her mighty fleet on the water at one time. Everyone in attendance had a great time and I want to thank captain Don for once again opening his shop.

Although supreme command is looking for one Captain Steve for questioning it is uncertain if he is a suspect or they just want his expertise to investigate a fire that broke out on the SS. Lyman Abbott while in Dry dock due to the fast action of the captain and crew fire streams where put into play before the fire got out of control and damage was confined to the electrical room. Repairs where made in excellent time and she still made the water first. If any one has any information on the whereabouts of a Captain Steve or any information on the fire please alert supreme allied command and remember only you can prevent ESC fires [;)]

10. BoomerBoy17

Im glad to here that the NETF will put up a good fight this year, good luck to all, so sad i cant make it. I was surprised to hear that the SS Lyman Abbott caught on fire, it must be those dirty, rotten, scoungrels in the axis fleet.

11. Powder Monkey

We shall defiantly go down fighting and as far as the Fire it is still under investigation there are JAG officers all over the place

12. EricMA

EricMA Member

Ya still here. been real busy pass month and really have not had the time to breath. I'm studing for my securities license. they give you a limited window to take the test so I am trying to pass two licenses in that window.