Build Session?

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Treaty Combat Fleet' started by slow_and_ugly, Feb 25, 2009.

1. slow_and_ugly

slow_and_ugly Active Member

Hi,
    I was wondering if there is a build session planned anytime soon. I am kind of stuck until I can finish with the FG on my hull.
    I can't do it at home until the weather improves and I can keep the garage door open.

2. Bob Pottle

Bob Pottle Well-Known Member

Rob,
    Steve Hill has a heated fiberglassing shed in his yard. Call him re using it - should be no problem as he offered it to Ralph Coles and to me to use whenever we needed it. If you don't have his number he's in the phone book on Feldspar Cr., Hfx.
    Steve, Jay, Dave and I will be there tonight from 1900-2200h working on the I-400 hull plug. Want to bring the Takao out? We'll be doing a general build session in the near future and a cannon building demo by me. I'll be making the BB cannons for IJN Ibuki.
    Bob

3. HMCS

HMCS Active Member

Hi, Just arrived home yesterday evening, ended up doing 9 weeks rather then the standard 6. A build session would be great and I'd really like to learn how to put together my own cannons. Let me know the date, I'm off for the next 9 weeks.

4. Jay Jennings

Jay Jennings Well-Known Member

Scott, there is a gun building session at Bob's this Sunday @ 1330.
    J

5. Bob Pottle

Bob Pottle Well-Known Member

I thought we planned to do the 'cannon clinic' at Steve's. My basement workspace has been reduced in size and is so small it can't accomodate more than 2 people. We can't do the cannon building session at my place.
    Bob

6. Jay Jennings

Jay Jennings Well-Known Member

OK, we better let Steve know that, he thinks it 's at your place. I will call him, he should be thrilled:)
    J