Building session at my place

Discussion in 'Washington Treaty Combat' started by Boatmeister, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Boatmeister

Boatmeister Active Member

OK there friends and neighbors, I'm hosting a building session the weekend of April 17, 18 & 19. Yep that's a Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Since I'm working 4 days a week and Suzi's in The Neatherlands for the month of April I figured that I'd take advantage and get some building done. So for those of you that haven't touched you boat since last year, now's the time to get it ready for this battling season. I will have room to put people up but it'll be a first come first serve. Please let me know what day(s) you can make it so I can at make plans for tables and all. Please contact me by pm. My location is in Tipp City, Ohio. Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  2. irnuke

irnuke -->> C T D <<--

Boat, couple of things...1) you should mention WHERE you are. 2) NEVER put your contact info out here (like your phone #). Have people PM you for contact info. This website is open access to anybody. STRONGLY recommend you edit your original post ASAP

3. Boatmeister

Boatmeister Active Member

irnuke,
    Thanks for the concern...
    1.) I never said where I was, just my wife.
    2.) Never had any issues in the past, will take under advisement.
    3.) I figure people would contact me one way or another, it is the considerate thing to do.
    4.) The build session is for those who battle to the Treaty rules set and anyone else who's interested in the hobby.
    5.) If there are any additional concerns, please contact me off line. Will not get into a public spat on the site. I generally try to avoid it. 30+ years in the hobby have taught me that.

Finally I apologies for coming off as snarky, but this could have been handled offline and not in the public forum.

If any of the Treaty guys are interested in coming, please contact me so I can have a head count. Also, since I'm short on tables and chairs, if you have any, please bring them.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  4. SteveT44

SteveT44 Well-Known Member

Boat, Nuke was suggesting you list your location so people know what area your in. He was also suggesting that you not list your phone number in the post because you will shortly begin to get all manner of nuisance phone calls as it's collected by the spambots.