Calling all battlers in Washington state

Discussion in 'General' started by Kotori87, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Kotori87

Kotori87 Well-Known Member

Hello there! I recently received orders to a ship in Bangor, Washington, so I'll be moving out your way soon. I've got Big Gun boats, I've got Fast Gun boats, and I'm willing to build 1:72 scale boats for Queen's own. All that matters to me is good company and good battles. Right now my brother Gascan and I operate a pair of Deutschland-class predreads, but I've also got a Vac-U-Gearing in the yards undergoing its post-shakedown refit.

2. GregMcFadden

GregMcFadden Facilitator RCWC Staff

Primarily fast gun, current pond is north of Snohomish, washington

3. coyote

coyote Member

I'm in Tacoma and though much intrigued by the sport, haven't gotten round to building anything yet, as I'm more attracted to big gun but haven't ever lived anywhere reasonably near a big gun group to learn from. I'd love to check out your big gun ships sometime thuogh...it was your youtube videos of WWCC battles that first drew my attention to warship combat, many years ago.

4. Kotori87

Kotori87 Well-Known Member

It'll be a few months yet but good to hear there's company in the area. Snohomish doesn't look too far from Bangor.
    @coyote I'd be glad to show off my Big Gun ships once I arrive. Some of them need work before they're ready to fight, though.

5. GregMcFadden

GregMcFadden Facilitator RCWC Staff

battling season here runs to sept/oct at the latest, so hopefully you catch some of it

6. coyote

coyote Member

Thanks, that'd be much appreciated. It'll be marvellous having someone experienced in Big Gun in the area to learn from.