change of ships

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Battle Squadron' started by sinkin321, Mar 18, 2013.

1. sinkin321

sinkin321 Member

Stopped work on the biz for a bit, as i don't think I can finish her in time for spring. Started the USS Mississippi instead. I think it will be a fun little boat and a lot easier to carry around. Hull is quite complicated to cut but should be okay. Shafts and rudder posts are in and I sent to bc for a order and it should be here any day. All i need for parts now is a reg and 3.5 bottle and she will be ready for the lake by the time the ice is out.

2. bb26

bb26 Well-Known Member

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I like the idea of a VU vs Mississipi fight. No speed advantage. just turn and fire!!!

3. sinkin321

sinkin321 Member

placing the order for the reg and bottle fri. ship is marked out and the servos have been water proofed. it has been too long between ships and working on the little miss has re-sparked interst again. I have been working on this at the office and the new bosses are great about it, they are even helping. this is the year the ship hits the waves, just can't get use to a boat you can carry in one hand. VU vs Miss sounds like alot of fun.

4. bb26

bb26 Well-Known Member

any update John?

5. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

Great to hear John. Would love to be there to see the VU and Miss duke it out.

Maybe set up a ring of death for just those 2. That would be intense.

Curt

6. Jonhanze01

Jonhanze01 Member

Hi John, how is the Mississippi coming along. I can't wait to see it.

7. sinkin321

sinkin321 Member

compared to the way I use to build its slow and painful. I have had to get use to a new job with the company that bought us and alot of training all over the US and Canada, while managing the deptment and techs. But slow as it is it is still getting done.